Euro Model Expo, Lingen, DE, 26-27 March

Started by Hobbes, February 25, 2022, 04:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

63cpe

PR19_Kit

Hehehe, you should have left posting the pic till tomorrow...................  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Gondor

I like the Ratte with the Wurzburg Riese radar but feel that they missed a trick with all the concrete and other vertical eliments being added which I feel were unnecessary.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

NARSES2

My ghast is well and truly flabbered  :o Some absolutely stunning models there along with some wonderful dioramas/vignettes  :bow: Particularly like the French AF Bugatti and the German seaplane base  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Assuming travel is a bit easier next year it might be worth organising a trip from the UK
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TomZ

I was too busy with work the past week so I can only post my pictures now. Funny to see that we were there with three people (Hobbes, 63cpe and me) and we all photographed different models   <_<

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Gondor

WoW !  :blink: :o

Some really amazing stuff you photographed TomZ, those to diorama's look amazeing  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

PR19_Kit

That rusty Citroen DS19 is superb, most impressed.  :thumbsup:

But my fave is the SRN1 taking to the water, I can almost HEAR it!  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Wow!
The second civil unrest dio (Berlin Wall?) is amazing (well, they both are but that one is more amazing).
All those figures.

And the rusty Citroen is also great.  All the more so given how much those kits cost.  I wonder if it was planned that way or was the result of f**king something up during the build?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on April 03, 2022, 05:31:56 AM
Wow!
The second civil unrest dio (Berlin Wall?) is amazing (well, they both are but that one is more amazing).
All those figures.

Totally agree  :bow:

Some fantastic photos, thanks Tom  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Ooh yeah, so distracted by the content I forgot to thank the provider.

Thanks for sharing Tom.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Old Wombat

Quote from: zenrat on April 03, 2022, 05:31:56 AM
Wow!
All those figures.

And the rusty Citroen is also great.  All the more so given how much those kits cost.  I wonder if it was planned that way or was the result of f**king something up during the build?

The second crowd scene actually looks to be representing the US Embassy in Saigon ca. 1975.

The first appears to be representing either the 1989 or 2004 Leipziger Montagsdemonstrationen (Leipzig Monday demonstrations) - about which I know next to nothing.
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

TomZ

Both dioramas looked to be in 1/35. Quite large.

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

zenrat

Was there a Huey on the top of the US Embassy?
Fred