HMCS Pouch Cove

Started by Captain Canada, February 17, 2005, 08:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Hey !

I'm working on my Cove Class Patrol Carrier HMCS Pouch Cove, first of the fleet to enter service with the RCN. PE rails and ladders and stuff take alot longer than I thought !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Geoff_B

Ohh looking interesting, Todds new vision of the CVE  B) (as he saves up for the appropriate Nimitz, Enterprise, or Kuznetsov Kit for ahis main carrier !!! - Bet we know what Toff would buy given a Bonus like Nevs  ;) )

G

Ollie

John Howling Mouse

Cool, cool cool.

What scale, again?
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Captain Canada

Thanks boys !

She's a 350th scale job.......using the hull from a 1200 scale Enterprise, and various bits from Mirage Hobbies Tarantul Class Korvettes, as well as a whack of WEM PE and Resin stuff.

Cheers !

:cheers:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Whoa!  Thats some nice work you've done in teeny-tot scale there Todd  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Patrick H

Great job on the PE Todd, and on the rest offcours, very nice.

:cheers:

Patrick
My webpage

The engines spit out fire, I'm pushed back in my chair
The pressure gives me thrills as we climb in the air

Captain Canada

Thanks again, guys !

We'll be protecting the North Sea Oil boys a as well, soon...........

:lol:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Leigh

Do all Canadians start dreaming of World Domination when Hockey is cancelled? Wasn't it said that "Hockey is the opiate of the Canucks"? Love the Carrier Todd damned if I'd wanna fiddle with that scale.
And completely O/T WTF is up with Alanis Miseryguts she became a U.S. citizen this week! WE DON'T WANT HER! Is this how the war starts? Is she an advance spy?

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Captain Canada

pretty much, Leigh !

We pawn off all of our 'talent' on you guys down there !

Too bad Celine wouldn't follow Shania tho, and head to a different continent !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

CĂ©line actually lives 20 minutes from my place, I fly over hers all summer long.

;)  

John Howling Mouse

Alanis can't become your Prez unless she first becomes a US Citizen (I know: she wasn't born there but then, neither was Ahnuld and he'll repeal whatever legislation he has to as well).

Face it: you're being over-run!

^_^  

Captain Canada

The start of my whole campaign involves Canada taking control of the sea, airspace and airport of St. Pierre and Miquelon. And to make things worse, we start drilling for ( and find ! ) lots of oil in the  200 mile economic zone of that state.

Threats from France send Canadian Patrol Class ships into the area, and the withdrawl of RCN units from the islands for security reasons.

French threats escalate then take a turn when the CDG is sent to the theatre. The Canadian Gov't deplore the French to recall her, but they refuse. Regretfully, the carrier CDG is sunk by Candian attack submarines mid Atlantic. One Rafale M falls into RCN hands when a French pilot is forced to land on the Cape Class Carrier HMCS Cape Spear. Force 17 had been shadowing the French task group since they left port.........

hehehe......
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Gary

Canada and carriers... they just go together.

Kinda like hockey and ice...  damnit. ^_^  
Getting back into modeling

John Howling Mouse

QuoteCanada and carriers... they just go together.

Kinda like hockey and ice...  damnit. ^_^
Yeah, just not NHL hockey and ice, eh?    <_<

BTW, the world's longest-ever single game of hockey is about to wrap up here in about one hour.  Playing it out at the nearby farm of a young man who lost both his wife and his dad to cancer.  Have raised nearly $100K so far...

^_^