Group Build 2022/2023 Poll - Round 2

Started by NARSES2, April 01, 2022, 06:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Round 2 of the 2022/2023 Group Build Poll Pick Up To Three

Eighties for Ever. Anything that could have been operational in the 1980's. Old, new or refurbished beyond recognition.
10 (26.3%)
Falklands 40th Anniversary Build. Enter something from the 1982 Falklands/Malvinas War
6 (15.8%)
The Logistics GB. "The amateurs discuss tactics, the professionals logistics", Napoleon.  Enter something that primarily serves in a transport/logistics role.
15 (39.5%)
The Lend Lease GB. Either equipment on loan to the UK or being loaned by the UK to another Government.
2 (5.3%)
Raiders of the Spare Parts Bin. A kit bash delight as it doesn't have to resemble any real world man made object.
10 (26.3%)
The Lightning, Hunter and Canberra GB
13 (34.2%)
The 50's GB. Anything designed, proposed, built or used between 1/1/1950 and 31/12/1959
11 (28.9%)
The Decade you were Born GB. Build a model representative of the decade in which you were born.
1 (2.6%)
The re-engined GB. Anything with a visibly different engine than in real life.
10 (26.3%)
The Anachronism GB. For example WWII aircraft in modern livery or vice versa.
3 (7.9%)
The 1946 GB
6 (15.8%)
The Science Fiction GB
9 (23.7%)
The Africa GB
2 (5.3%)
The Asia GB
0 (0%)
The Australasia GB (Includes Pacific nations and Antarctica)
3 (7.9%)
The Europe GB
0 (0%)
The North America GB (Includes Central America)
0 (0%)
The South America GB
1 (2.6%)
The Small Nation GB
3 (7.9%)
The Airliners GB. Create your own airline, give an existing one machines they never had, invent brand new passenger aircraft.
7 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: April 15, 2022, 06:20:06 AM

Mossie

It would, might have been a natural had it gone into service.

I told a slight lie, I got a few more layers of putty on since that photo.  I misplaced my yellow Milliput so used some terracotta, it looks like a lava lamp.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

zenrat

I foresee the LHC GB allowing similarly named subjects such as the Lockheed P-38 Lightning, HMAS Hunter, and the capital of Australia...

I have however, despite my previous utterances regarding the brand, ordered an A Model 1/144 Canberra.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Gondor

Quote from: kitnut617 on April 15, 2022, 11:20:40 AM
A Canberra transport version from the 1950s?   ;D ;D

TomZ

Did Simon (Mossie) get his finished

Fraid not, this was as far as I got:

I have just tried a Jetstream fuselage against the front end of a Frogspawn Canberra. It looks to be a very close match.....

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

kitbasher

I'm struggling to fight off the urge to add a second 'Wetdream' (as us Brylcream Boys called them) to the stash and acquire another Canberra!!
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter