Handley Page Harpy.

Started by zenrat, April 05, 2022, 04:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericr

NARSES2

That really is looking good mate  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

loupgarou

WoW! Beautiful.
I think that leaving it with an open cockpit, it would be even smarter, like a sports car.
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

frank2056

Don't know how I missed this thread, but I'm glad I saw it - that's a great looking plane!

Wardukw

Ohhh dude ..thunderbirds have went ..surpurb mate..utterly gorgeous  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Its strange but its got very simlier lines to that fake plane in Raiders of the lost ark and i like that too  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Scotaidh

Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

comrade harps

Whatever.

zenrat

Thanks folks.

Pilot is now in place and i've painted the canopy frames (sorry Loupy, she's getting closed up) and the insides of the UC doors.  Not long to go now.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Seriously looking forward to this Fred  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Lids on.  The glue mark polished out OK with metal polish.  Should finish it off tomorrow or Sunday.

Harpy WIP 5-8-22 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

ericr

Gondor

That has a Rebel Alliance feel to it

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Tophe

Quote from: The Rat on April 05, 2022, 02:25:47 PM
Hard to go wrong when you start with Victor wings!  :thumbsup:
Uh? is someone sure this perfect airplane was a Victor in a previous life? No, for sure not! ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Old Wombat

Insanely impressive, Fred! Love it! :wub:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est