1:24 Nissan 430 'Cedric' Turbo; slightly tuned, late Eighties

Started by Dizzyfugu, April 12, 2022, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Well in this cars case it was not all that hard as the car was made in Japan and first registered there..its more difficult when its not new from there but can be done.
I know importing in Australia can be a real pain ..old mate wanted to take his Supra to Oz with him ..his was a Japanese import..the dudes there wanted him to change his head lights..seat belts and wind screen to meet Aussie rules ..he left it here at his perents place..to damn expensive to replace the lights and screen.
Oh this show how much Oz likes Japanese imports..i had a 89 Z32 300ZX Nissan..i payed $6500NZ for it..it was a non trubo ..sliver with less than 90 thousand Ks on it..total truth ..saw a damn near identical one in a Aussie import car mag..same yr..colour..$27.000AUS...damn!!!.
I know why..Aussie cars makerts and makers didnt want the competition and i believe nether did the government  hence the huge import taxes.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .