2022/2023 GB Season Schedule

Started by NARSES2, April 22, 2022, 05:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Right gentlemen here's the schedule for the 2022/2023 GB Season. As you can see I have one Moderator for each GB, but I like to have 2 at least (the One Week GB is ok with one) as this gives us cover for when people aren't around  etc. Although I can always help out. So if you feel like helping out, let me know.

Chris

The 2022 One Week Build. Saturday 11th June to Sunday 19th June. Moderator : Kitbasher

1st July to 30th September - The Lightning, Hunter and Canberra GB. Moderators : Zenrat & PR19 Kit

1st November to 31st January - The Logistics GB. Moderators : TomZ & Kitbasher

1st March to 31st May - The 50's GB. Anything designed, proposed, built or used between 1/1/1950 and 31/12/1959. Moderators : Crudebuteffective and Crudebuteffective the Younger.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Right I'm going to start getting the boards for the first couple of builds of the 2022/2023 Season sorted in the next couple of days, but before I do is there any chance of a second moderator for either the Lightning, Hunter and Canberra GB or the 50's GB ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

OK, I'll bite.

I'll take the Lightning-Hunter-Canberra post, some of my FAVE aircraft really.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: PR19_Kit on May 16, 2022, 06:23:14 AM
OK, I'll bite.

I'll take the Lightning-Hunter-Canberra post, some of my FAVE aircraft really.

Cheers Kit

I'll PM you a copy of the draft rules me and Zen have come up with latter in the week.

Thanks

Chris

crudebuteffective

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 16, 2022, 05:59:28 AM
Right I'm going to start getting the boards for the first couple of builds of the 2022/2023 Season sorted in the next couple of days, but before I do is there any chance of a second moderator for either the Lightning, Hunter and Canberra GB or the 50's GB ?

Chris

HI

the Crudebuteffective sign in is actually used by two of us (CBE & CBE the younger LOL)  we could moderate the 50s GB
Remember, if the reality police ask you haven't seen us in ages!
When does "old enough to know better" kick in?

zenrat

Not long to the 1WGB.  Hmmm, maybe that Gnat...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: crudebuteffective on May 16, 2022, 10:13:39 AM

Chris

HI

the Crudebuteffective sign in is actually used by two of us (CBE & CBE the younger LOL)  we could moderate the 50s GB

I've no problem with that at all, if you want to ?

Chris

crudebuteffective

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 17, 2022, 05:33:50 AM

Chris

HI

Chris

me and ollie we will do it then

mark
Remember, if the reality police ask you haven't seen us in ages!
When does "old enough to know better" kick in?

Gondor

Quote from: zenrat on May 17, 2022, 05:32:49 AM
Not long to the 1WGB.

I have a plan for that which does not involve turnips.... but may involve very simple colour scheme and either aerosol of acrylic paint so it drys quickly

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Dizzyfugu

I am lucky to have a suitable idea and all ingredients for it at hand. The 1WGB can come!  :angel:

NARSES2

Quote from: crudebuteffective on May 17, 2022, 07:57:18 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on May 17, 2022, 05:33:50 AM

Chris

HI

Chris

me and ollie we will do it then

mark

Thanks Mark

zenrat

Quote from: Gondor on May 17, 2022, 11:35:39 AM
Quote from: zenrat on May 17, 2022, 05:32:49 AM
Not long to the 1WGB.

I have a plan for that which does not involve turnips.... but may involve very simple colour scheme and either aerosol of acrylic paint so it drys quickly

Gondor

Not even turnips which look like a thingy?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..