Ian McQue style diorama

Started by kerick, May 06, 2022, 03:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kerick

Still working on some cup holders but things are progressing.  Here's some pics of the little red wagon.

Commander Cody takes control of the situation!

Some more paint details then its onto the shelf to await more diorama progress. BTW, the arm is from a 1/48th scale pilot figure but a little more of a hefty body. Makes the silver guy look skinny.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

The finished product until I think of other things to add to it. Just a couple of touch ups.

I did buy a weathering set. This might be a good learning project.
Tophe the Wise

Rick Lowe

kerick

I'll have to deal with Commander Cody after I get a few other things done first.
Tophe the Wise