The LHC Group Build - General Discussion

Started by NARSES2, May 24, 2022, 07:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 16, 2022, 07:01:24 AM
Quote from: Gondor on September 16, 2022, 06:52:25 AMDoes that count as enough to get an extension?

No..........................

Nowhere near it in fact.  ;D

Not enough cardboard?

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Nick

Surely it'd be easier to fill the hole using surplus styrene?  Or even build a whole new house?  ;D

kitbasher

Hi Moderators, me and the rest of the GB folk with ongoing builds think you're great guys.  Just thought you deserved to know.   ;)
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

Quote from: kitbasher on September 21, 2022, 06:50:31 AMHi Moderators, me and the rest of the GB folk with ongoing builds think you're great guys.  Just thought you deserved to know.   ;)

Hmmm, why do I sense a certain 'something' about this post?  :-\
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 21, 2022, 09:39:24 AM
Quote from: kitbasher on September 21, 2022, 06:50:31 AMHi Moderators, me and the rest of the GB folk with ongoing builds think you're great guys.  Just thought you deserved to know.   ;)

Hmmm, why do I sense a certain 'something' about this post?  :-\

Ok, I'll get to the point. I need an extension to finish the Hawker Havoc in time. I'm taking care of two women these days and my sanity may not last much longer anyway but it would be nice to finish this one.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

PR19_Kit

At last, a proper request.  ;D

We'll deliberate of course, and get back to you.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

zenrat

No decision yet, but those seeking an extension should bear in mind that the moderators will only be accepting payment in Hryvnia.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Gondor

Odd asking for payment in Unicode  as U+20B4  :unsure:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

kitbasher

Quote from: zenrat on September 22, 2022, 03:43:47 AMNo decision yet, but those seeking an extension should bear in mind that the moderators will only be accepting payment in Hryvnia.

I know two people with accounts full of Hryvnia!
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

PR19_Kit

Regards
Kit

kitbasher

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 22, 2022, 08:23:12 AMYou're in with a chance then Dave.  ;D

One of the associated credit cards is probably no more than 30 feet away from me right now, Kit!

As mentioned previously, we all think you Moderators are wonderful, generous human beings!

PR19_Kit

We've deliberated (at some length as we're 12000 miles apart...) and decided, reluctantly, that we'll extend the end date by 14 days.

So now you've got until midnight local time on October 14th to finish off your builds.

Regards
Kit

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

kitbasher

PR19_Kit

'Donation bins' will be in place on the SIG stand at Telford.................  ;D

Regards
Kit