BAC (English Electric) Lightning F.3

Started by The Wooksta!, June 17, 2022, 03:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Even at your distance from here, I can see you have Lee figured out already.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

There's enough actual Lightning projects and variations on a theme to keep me busy for some time if I want to disappear down that rabbit hole.  As it is, there's a pair of Olympus engined P6 derivatives part started and I've just received a possible donor fuselage for the P6D with the canards.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on June 24, 2022, 02:29:37 PM
Even at your distance from here, I can see you have Lee figured out already.  ;D

Im afraid i was in the same boat almost..WW2 German 251 halftracks..theres 25 variants ..i had nearly 40 variants  :lol:
I was stepping into that rabbit hole but broke my ankle just before i fell in  :lol:

Lee matey you keep building your Lightning variants and we'll keep enjoying em  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .