F-16ZA-4 special Twin-Falcon (finished page2)

Started by Tophe, June 19, 2022, 06:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 26, 2022, 02:19:01 AM
I can imagine Tophe having some interesting conversations with Lewis Carroll  ;)
Thanks a lot to imagine myself with a Great Writer rather than in psychiatric asylum with only lunatics... ;)
I have not read Lewis Carroll's books and I have disliked the extracts I saw of films made from his books BUT I have loved very much the novel "Night of the Jabberwock" by Fredric Brown(1950, 1951 translated in French), a police novel very much inspired by Lewis Carroll. I have read it (and loved it) in my French language while I was a teenager, then, years later, I have read it in English, offered by my brother, and confirmed wonderful (but I was happy having read it first in French, not to be too much puzzled by weird words outside dictionaries). This is a good memory, thanks to remind it!
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Quote from: perttime on June 26, 2022, 02:30:21 AM
If you ever run out of magic for boosting it to the sky, rocket engines should fit. Something like Messerschmitt Me 163B or the Space Shuttle.
Yes, thanks to find an explanation for me to tell the psychiatrist there is no problem... ;)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

ericr

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 26, 2022, 02:19:01 AM
Quote from: zenrat on June 25, 2022, 03:22:42 AM
Your imagination is an interesting place my friend.

:thumbsup:

I can imagine Tophe having some interesting conversations with Lewis Carroll  ;)

;D :thumbsup:

zenrat

You should give Alice's adventures in Wonderland a chance Tophe.  I have seen many of the filmed versions and none of them compare to the book.
It is a book which really has to be read out loud to a child to give its best.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on June 27, 2022, 04:38:52 AM
You should give Alice's adventures in Wonderland a chance Tophe.  I have seen many of the filmed versions and none of them compare to the book.
It is a book which really has to be read out loud to a child to give its best.

Totally agree
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.