RAuxAF Hunter GR.13, 1984-COMPELTED.

Started by AeroplaneDriver, July 13, 2022, 04:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

That's looking very good, also the simple green livery.  :thumbsup:

PR19_Kit

Pure MAGIC!  :thumbsup:

I love the duel identity idea, and I bet Tophe will to, despite the GR13 being a warplane.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Good stuff, Nick! Both build & backstory! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

McColm

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

That's really neat, particularly like the loadout. :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

Another great build... :wub: Excellent work!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Pellson

Lovely Hunter - and what a backstory!  :wub:
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Tophe

For export on my Twin-Hunter planet, your Hunter entered a zwilling process: ;)

= link http://www.kristofmeunier.fr/hunter-green-X2.jpg
An order for 1,200 copies came but was alas cancelled because lack of £ zillions...  ;) ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Steel Penguin

sweet  :thumbsup:   good story and a nice model
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

sandiego89

Fantastic result- really like the color.  The Revell looks like a great kit- loads better detail than the ancient Airfix F.6 I am using.

Great job!  Dave 
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: sandiego89 on July 19, 2022, 06:22:53 PM
Fantastic result- really like the color.  The Revell looks like a great kit- loads better detail than the ancient Airfix F.6 I am using.

Great job!  Dave

THANKS!!  (To everyone!).  The Revell kit really is nice.  Goes together beautifully.  The more recent issues seem to suffer from a bit more flash than you'd expect, but nothing a nice sharp #11 and a quick swipe with a sanding stick can't fix. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Freightdog862

Great build, and yes I will make the Sabre missiles available in 1/72 at least, separately.

Colin 

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: Freightdog862 on July 20, 2022, 10:32:15 AM
Great build, and yes I will make the Sabre missiles available in 1/72 at least, separately.

Colin

You sir are a gentleman.  You can count on me sending some Coin Of the Realm your way when they become available!  Thanks!
So I got that going for me...which is nice....