Hawker Hunter F.1

Started by The Wooksta!, July 15, 2022, 09:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

I've mentioned the original P.1067 elsewhere, but the T tailed version lasted for some time before metal was finally cut.  I did get one built many years back, but it got forgotten and mislaid.

Recently refound, I'm looking to finish it. Pics of the bits will be posted later and if they are outside the rules, then someone may be kind enough to move it to Aircraft.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

The Wooksta!

And here's where it was left in 2004/2005.  The dust is not quite as old...

And the underside

I'm using the same resin fin as the P.1067 Demon, on the grounds that that nice Mr Camm couldn't be bothered to do something new when he had a perfectly good one that worked.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

PR19_Kit

Nothing like a coat of good vintage dust.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

I think that is too far advanced to be included in the GB.
If you are going to strip all the paint I might be persuaded to allow it but if not, then i'd have to say no.

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Oh, I'd forgotten we were supposed to be deciding if it was too far advanced, sorry.

I'm with Fred I'm afraid, most of it's pretty well assembled by now.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit