Syria's Desert Storm Pt.1: F-104S ROSE III Starfighter

Started by comrade harps, August 23, 2022, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comrade harps

Quote from: Sport21ing on August 24, 2022, 04:37:19 PMSo, there's gonna be a Desert Storm "trilogy"? This is gonna be interessing

A Syrian Desert Storm pair, actually.

Although... l did build a Syrian Alpha Jet yonks ago, but back then l thought of it being about intervening in Lebanon, but l have now included that into the Syrian Desert Storm story above. So, in a way l have built a Syrian Desert Storm trilogy, but l think the Alpha Jet would likely have drop tanks fitted and the build carries 4 Mk.82SEs instead, so it's likely depicted as seen prior to a short combat hop into Lebanon from a western Syrian base. That's why l refrained from photographing it with the Starfighter and Tigershark.
Whatever.

Sport21ing

Quote from: comrade harps on August 24, 2022, 06:39:12 PM
Quote from: Sport21ing on August 24, 2022, 04:37:19 PMSo, there's gonna be a Desert Storm "trilogy"? This is gonna be interessing

A Syrian Desert Storm pair, actually.

Although... l did build a Syrian Alpha Jet yonks ago, but back then l thought of it being about intervening in Lebanon, but l have now included that into the Syrian Desert Storm story above. So, in a way l have built a Syrian Desert Storm trilogy, but l think the Alpha Jet would likely have drop tanks fitted and the build carries 4 Mk.82SEs instead, so it's likely depicted as seen prior to a short combat hop into Lebanon from a western Syrian base. That's why l refrained from photographing it with the Starfighter and Tigershark.

Still, excellent  ;D
My deviantart page:
http://sport16ing.deviantart.com/

PS: Not my art, not very good at drawning :P

DogfighterZen

I may not be a fan of the F-104 but that's a nice build and idea!  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Wardukw

Unlike my esteemed colleague Mr Zen i love the 104..sleak and fast..yup i will always love this bird and Mr Harps built it very nicely  indeed  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

sandiego89

Always great to see less represented Air Forces here.  Well done
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA