Sport21ing

Can't wait for the story of boths fighters  ;D
My deviantart page:
http://sport16ing.deviantart.com/

PS: Not my art, not very good at drawning :P

kitbasher

Spot on, Chris -  :thumbsup: great work
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Thank you gents

Quote from: Wardukw on June 30, 2023, 12:15:09 PMYou would never guess the Hornet was that small .

That surprised me as well, it wasn't until I put her side by side with the Tempest that I realised just how small she was in comparison.

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 30, 2023, 11:07:59 PMBut I still think the Whirlwind was prettier! :wub:

Possibly. Another of my favourite RAF WWII aircraft. You've reminded me that I have a couple of Special Hobby kits in the stash. One needs to be brought down from it  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 01, 2023, 05:49:15 AMThank you gents

Quote from: Wardukw on June 30, 2023, 12:15:09 PMYou would never guess the Hornet was that small .

That surprised me as well, it wasn't until I put her side by side with the Tempest that I realised just how small she was in comparison.

Quote from: Old Wombat on June 30, 2023, 11:07:59 PMBut I still think the Whirlwind was prettier! :wub:

Possibly. Another of my favourite RAF WWII aircraft. You've reminded me that I have a couple of Special Hobby kits in the stash. One needs to be brought down from it  ;)

Well the good news it ive found a Hornet online which is less than half the price here..so hopefully it will be there Tuesday night and I'll scoop it up 😃
As for the Whirlwind..that's gonna be next on the list..a Trumpeter 48th one will be my target 😊
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Quote from: Wardukw on July 01, 2023, 11:43:11 AMAs for the Whirlwind..that's gonna be next on the list..a Trumpeter 48th one will be my target 😊

I have one ... And "No!" you can't have it! :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

DogfighterZen

Now THAT is a thing of beauty!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

perttime

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 01, 2023, 05:49:15 AM

The Whirlwind just needs a different canopy. A full bubble style one, for example.

Glenn Gilbertson

That looks really good :thumbsup:  - what a pity that no real one has survived.

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Glenn Gilbertson on July 03, 2023, 01:45:40 PMThat looks really good :thumbsup:  - what a pity that no real one has survived.

Speak to the guys at Ardmore that made the Mosquito moulds... Though the rumour I heard was that they were already considering it after the Mossie had paid for itself...

PR19_Kit

Would they ne able to source a reverse rotation Merlin these days though?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

You never know what will turn up in the back of some farmers barn somewhere .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

buzzbomb

Oh, very nice finish on those and the colour scheme works well

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.