Facebook Group - Fantasy Kit World

Started by rickshaw, September 10, 2022, 12:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickshaw

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

PR19_Kit

No doubt the Lincoln comes with an optional 'long nose' for the RAAF version?

And they could modify the WWI bus moulds again to make Mr. Jones' platoon carrier?  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

rickshaw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 10, 2022, 12:54:58 AMNo doubt the Lincoln comes with an optional 'long nose' for the RAAF version?

And they could modify the WWI bus moulds again to make Mr. Jones' platoon carrier?  ;D

Knowing Airfix the extra nose pieces would come only in an extra kit, Kit...   :banghead:

McColm

Quote from: rickshaw on September 10, 2022, 01:39:01 AM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on September 10, 2022, 12:54:58 AMNo doubt the Lincoln comes with an optional 'long nose' for the RAAF version?

Knowing Airfix they extra nose pieces would come only in an extra kit, Kit...   :banghead:
It could have Argentina decals and the nose plus tail cone for the transport version.

jcf

You cannot view this attachment.

Perfect an XP-67 with a fairly correct outline, thick parts with trenches for panel lines, questionable kit
design and engineering in terms of parts breakdown* and the outer wing panels, main fuselage, engine
nacelles and empennage different colours.
;D

Entire empennage and rear fuselage separate, main fuselage including inner wings split along horizontal axis
into top and bottom sections, engine nacelles separate and split along vertical axis, outer wing panels separate.
Fit of nacelles to fuselage/inner wings and fit of outer wing panels to nacelles will be crap requiring excess PSR.
Ditto fit of rear fuselage/empennage. Only saving grace of nacelle design is that "re-engining" will be relatively
straightforward.
;) 

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Rat

He did one specifically for me a few years ago. Makes me want it even more!

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Gondor

Quote from: The Rat on December 09, 2022, 06:42:49 AMHe did one specifically for me a few years ago. Makes me want it even more!

I would so like that to be real

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Weaver

Quote from: Gondor on December 09, 2022, 12:17:41 PM
Quote from: The Rat on December 09, 2022, 06:42:49 AMHe did one specifically for me a few years ago. Makes me want it even more!

Gondor

Ditto.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Gondor

Quote from: Weaver on December 09, 2022, 01:37:43 PM
Quote from: Gondor on December 09, 2022, 12:17:41 PM

Gondor

Ditto.

I have ideas for at least three different machines, One real world, second Egyptian and third Soviet with nice big wing fences on it.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

rickshaw

rickshaw

rickshaw

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit