Lasco Labrador: Finished Pics pg 5.

Started by zenrat, September 27, 2022, 04:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VickersVandal

That paintjob looks amazing!! Love the build and backstory.
Biggles modelling loony.

My Biggles Model display website: https://tinyurl.com/y74ydzae

PR19_Kit

Ericr's just going to LOVE that!  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Glad y'all like it.

Finished the colours and removed the tape today.  Some minor touching up needed but it worked and there is a white stripe between the colours.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

ericr

Quote from: zenrat on October 23, 2022, 03:10:03 AMI have come up with a scheme which should please Eric.   ;)

and I suddenly stumble upon it :

gorgeous, obviously  ;D

loupgarou

Nice camouflage  :rolleyes:  scheme.  ;D
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Rick Lowe

Quote from: loupgarou on October 28, 2022, 06:15:50 AMNice camouflage  :rolleyes:  scheme.  ;D

Good for hiding in amongst Eric's stuff...  ;)

zenrat

The back story will explain everything.  I'm quite looking forward to reading it myself...
Fred

Old Wombat

Has to involve South Australia, given those colours! :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

I'm  impressed with your demarcation * lines  :bow:

* Second time I've used that word in two posts - weird ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 29, 2022, 06:08:59 AMI'm  impressed with your demarcation * lines  :bow:

* Second time I've used that word in two posts - weird ?

2mm masking tape.  I sprayed it gloss white, masked the lines and then brush painted the colours.  Simples.   ;D
Fred

comrade harps

Whatever.

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on October 30, 2022, 04:13:51 AM2mm masking tape.  I sprayed it gloss white, masked the lines and then brush painted the colours.  Simples.   ;D

I got a whole series of widths down to 0.5mm a year or so back. Come in really handy for canopy framing in particular. :thumbsup:

Wardukw

That's looking wicked Fred.
Kinda glad I didn't have the lights on when I first saw this  ;D
This already looking great..the end result should look epic and I ya go for the polished alloy ...sunglasses might be recommended  :wacko:  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .