Main Menu

Finished Entries

Started by NARSES2, September 29, 2022, 06:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

This will be the place for your finished builds
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

TomZ

Final builds topic now unlocked.
We're looking forward to seeing your entries!

The moderators
Dave & Tom
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

PR19_Kit

Just in time, as Dizzy will probably be applying the decals for his first one by now.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

scooter

Evergreen Star class starship

More here
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

scooter

UESPA/Starfleet Spacelift Roberts-class tug

More, such as it is, here
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

Dizzyfugu

Here's a (fully functional) H0 scale model of a Class 3800 dual-system multi-purpose locomotive of the Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Luxembourgeois (CFL; Luxembourg National Railway Company),  unit "3809" in 1991.

More pics: https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50891.msg977693#msg977693 and https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=50891.msg978111#msg978111

comrade harps

Whatever.

loupgarou

My fully NON functional quick-and-dirty  H0 model of a San Francisco beer delivery cable car.  ;)

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

loupgarou

Global freezing vehicles,one, two and three.

Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

McColm

Convair Tradewind  CR3Y-5

McColm

Dizzyfugu

It took a while but the second entry has been finished - the Kaman K-1300 'K-Cobra'; 'HB-HKX', operated by Heliswiss AG for Helog Aerial Services; based at Ainring (Upper Bavaria/Germany), summer 2005:

More about it here: https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=51078.msg980738#msg980738

Joe C-P

My BOR supply and support battleship is completed.

BOR Indiana
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx