Uncle Dominic's Aviation & Military Books Emporium

Started by Accidental Loggie, November 06, 2022, 09:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Accidental Loggie

Afternoon all,

I have a number of books to sell, and thought I'd give my fellow Whiffers first dibs.  I'm at Telford on Saturday only, but pse PM me if you want anything. 

You will notice that I've only uploaded photos, as (a) I'm lazy, (b) you can see the approx version and condition and (c) I wanted to get these posted before Telford!

You will also notice that there are no prices for each book (cf explanation above), so make me a suitable offer.  Whatever I don't sell over the next few weeks will wind up with one of the well-known companies that buy up collections for a song.

Right, first wave: Aircraft types
Converte et subvertere

Accidental Loggie

Stunning!  I've managed to double-tap the photos  :banghead:   must try harder for next post.
Converte et subvertere

Accidental Loggie

Converte et subvertere

Accidental Loggie

Converte et subvertere

Accidental Loggie

4th lot - Just the one topic for this post: a 4-book bilingual (Eng/Fr) history of the Arrow.  Excellent photos.  To be sold as one lot  :mellow: 
Converte et subvertere

Accidental Loggie

5th element, and land-based military references.

Don't tell people, but I used to be really into military figure modelling  :wub:
Converte et subvertere

Nick

If By Chance looks interesting. I'll take it off your hands at Telford along with the HobbyBoss F-16C.

Hobbes

I'd like the two Victor volumes and 'Testbeds, motherships and parasites'.  £30?

Accidental Loggie

Quote from: Hobbes on November 06, 2022, 10:54:08 AMI'd like the two Victor volumes and 'Testbeds, motherships and parasites'.  £30?

Hobbes - happy.  ;D
Converte et subvertere

Accidental Loggie

Quote from: Nick on November 06, 2022, 10:30:17 AMIf By Chance looks interesting. I'll take it off your hands at Telford along with the HobbyBoss F-16C.

Nick - done.
Converte et subvertere

Freightdog862

Hi Dominic,

I'd be interest in Wings Over Mesopotamia and Lawrence of Arabia & Middle East Air Power, would £20 for the pair be alright?

Thanks,
Colin 

Accidental Loggie

Converte et subvertere

Freightdog862

Quote from: Accidental Loggie on November 07, 2022, 01:45:08 PMSorry Colin, but they went yesterday 😞.

No problem! I'm sure I can find someone selling them at Telford if I really needed them.

Thanks.,
Colin

Accidental Loggie

Converte et subvertere

Accidental Loggie

And also some other esoteric books as well: Naval , Motoring and military Song Books (just the thing for carousing round the display tables at your local model club!).
Converte et subvertere