Gen.Dyn. F-iii Mc Namaardvark Folly (finished page 2)

Started by Tophe, November 15, 2022, 01:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Hope you feel better soon Tophe - we need your imagination  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

Thanks ;)

Here are the parts i may use only (with great truncation into a tiny little plane).

= link http://www.kristofmeunier.fr/r_IMG_f111-6596.jpg
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Truncating and building the model is done. Uh, this long long nose with all lifting areas at the rear, that was not correct (in my initial project), so I changed it into a canard: :unsure:  :-\  <_<

= link http://www.kristofmeunier.fr/r_f111-IMG_6603.jpg

Tophe

Tophe

Wardukw

Love it Tophe mate  ;D ..strange thing...It looks right man..simple and bloody affective  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Tophe

Thanks a lot!
Of course with mirror copy, the zwilling F-222 has become canard too, no more T-tail: :unsure:  :-\

= link http://www.kristofmeunier.fr/IMG_6612-zwill-.jpg

Quote from: PR19_Kit on November 25, 2022, 11:38:45 AMThat's almost as fast a build as Dizzy's!  :o  :thumbsup:
My speed in a very raw build (no undercarriage, a single paint color, no decals) does not explain how Master Dizzy do for his masterpieces...

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

Thanks! The F-111 aircraft was futuristic in 1962 (before I was born), now the f-iii spacecraft is futuristic for 2054?
I explain the changes on my site gathering my solid models:

comrade harps

Quote from: Tophe on November 26, 2022, 08:00:13 AMThanks! The F-111 aircraft was futuristic in 1962 (before I was born), now the f-iii spacecraft is futuristic for 2054?
I explain the changes on my site gathering my solid models:

Sci-fi is right. The photos from the rear remind me of Star Wars typed spaceships.  :thumbsup:
Whatever.

Tophe

Thanks!
 I did not realize at first: I said I replaced the turbojets by rocket engines because I removed the huge air intakes, but doing that, I was turning close to a possible spacecraft outside atmosphere. This provides an unexpeted logic to the thing. ;)