Started by zenrat, December 10, 2022, 04:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

'30 Ford Coupe Hot Rod.
'30 Ford Coupe - GUN 430 - 1 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
'30 Ford Coupe - GUN 430 - 11 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
'30 Ford Coupe - GUN 430 - 23 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
'30 Ford Coupe - GUN 430 - 26 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr

Revell '30 Ford Model A Coupe built OOB apart from lowered front end, velocity stacks, plug wires, and RHD conversion.

'30 Ford Coupe - GUN 430 - 29 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
'30 Ford Coupe - GUN 430 - 2 by Fred Maillardet, on Flickr
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

PR19_Kit

Now that's EXQUISITE Fred!   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

The engine and the finish on the body in particular. And I love that it has all-steel wheels and not mags too.

Do the exhaust cut-outs work?  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Thanks Kit, glad you like it.

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Looks like the car master strikes again  ;D
Lovely piece of work matey  :thumbsup:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

I know now't about car models, but that does look neat Fred  :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Thanks Chris.

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on December 10, 2022, 10:17:08 AMLooks like the car master strikes again  ;D
Lovely piece of work matey  :thumbsup:

Thanks, but not a master Phil, maybe a Journeyman. I'm still learning but I think i'm getting better.

Fred

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on December 11, 2022, 03:05:52 AM........ but I think i'm getting better.

You're not kidding! Every car model you do is REALLY classy!  :thumbsup:

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on December 10, 2022, 04:51:52 AMNow that's EXQUISITE Fred!   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

The engine and the finish on the body in particular. And I love that it has all-steel wheels and not mags too.

Absolutely! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Sorry mate..when the word exquisite gets used that's quite a step above journeyman...a journeyman gets a excellent..not a exquisite  ;D  :wacko:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Devilfish

zenrat

Fred

zenrat

Fred