Spaceship!!! - but not what you expect

Started by Madhatter, December 19, 2022, 10:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madhatter

Yay - I won first place in the Sci-Fi Open OOB. This I was not expecting but pleasantly surprised :)

Wardukw

Bloody well done Hatter 👏 👍👍👍
Congrats matey 😀
It's also the coolest air brush I've ever seen 😄
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Madhatter

Thanks guys  :thumbsup:  I would have been just as happy had I made it to the most prestigious of events; "the Wiffies" - but win some loose some  :thumbsup:

Old Wombat

Awesome! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Really like that kit but you've done it much more justice than I could ever hope to! :bow:  :bow:  :bow:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

perttime

Quote from: Madhatter on June 18, 2023, 02:28:02 AMThanks guys  :thumbsup:  I would have been just as happy had I made it to the most prestigious of events; "the Wiffies" - but win some loose some  :thumbsup:
It wasn't nominated?!?!?
Was everybody so preoccupied with Christmas and New Year?

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Wardukw on June 18, 2023, 12:35:24 AMIt's also the coolest air brush I've ever seen 😄

I was thinking on similar lines.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Madhatter

Quote from: perttime on June 18, 2023, 02:42:41 AM
Quote from: Madhatter on June 18, 2023, 02:28:02 AMThanks guys  :thumbsup:  I would have been just as happy had I made it to the most prestigious of events; "the Wiffies" - but win some loose some  :thumbsup:
It wasn't nominated?!?!?
Was everybody so preoccupied with Christmas and New Year?

Who knows - but it's all good  :thumbsup:   ;D