My Stash Just Grew Again 2023

Started by NARSES2, December 31, 2022, 05:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Quote from: zenrat on October 30, 2023, 03:28:33 AMHave you thought of putting the lozenge transfers on a Harrier...
 :wacko:
😆 🤣
Sadly these are just straight crosses and after really looking at the decals there might be enough to do the Fokker triplane as well  ;D
The problem is the Gotha bomber..having trouble finding decals for that beast.
Either the Harrier or the Jaguar is going Ukrainian with digicam
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

jcf

Quote from: zenrat on October 30, 2023, 03:28:33 AMHave you thought of putting the lozenge transfers on a Harrier...
 :wacko:
Pre-preg patterned carbon fibre? 
;D

kitbasher

Quote from: NARSES2 on October 30, 2023, 07:01:51 AM
Quote from: kitbasher on October 30, 2023, 06:31:50 AMAny Aeroclub EJ001 Martin-Baker Mk 2 ejection seats among that lot that you'd be willing to sell on, Kit? 

I've a couple of packs, 2 seats per pack, your welcome to Dave.

PM inbound, Chris
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

zenrat

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 30, 2023, 04:55:09 AMNot a stash growth as it seems I'd already bought them, but I found a cardboard box in The Loft with a whole load of good stuff I can't even remember buying!

They include a plastic bag containing no less than TWENTY white metal Aeroclub, and other, ejections eats!

A Hasegawa F-106.  ;D

A Freightdog VC!0 Poppler conversion

Two sets of Frieghtdog Chinook resin rotor blades

A vacform Westland Welkin kit

A nameless 1/72 Alvis Stalwart kit  :o

And the pick of the bunch, an Airfix Westland Sout kit complete with a matching C Scale white metal Wasp conversion kit!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Didn't you lose a Stolly kit a while ago?

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Gondor

Kit originally lost a Stolly at Telford the last time I was there some four or five years ago. You are right though Fred, he has lost a replacement since them. Perhaps Kit should keep an eye on this one.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Gondor

Arrived from the big yellow H today

1 x 1/72 Reskit RS72-0060 Matra-155 Rocket Launcher (4 pcs)

1 x 1/72 eduard Zoom SS791 Meteor F.8

1 x 1/72 Xtradecal X72113 Hawker Hurricane MK.IIc to go with the Airfix Kit I got recently from dadlamassu.
1 x 1/72 Xtradecal X72350 Post War Lancaster Pt3. No specific plan for these although the Blue Circle Cement company appears to be flying one of the options  :unsure:  I don't like the new bag they are in either, self adhesive fold over flap. Far prefer the good old resealable polly bag.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

PR19_Kit

Yes I did, but it was actually at Telford that it vanished and was in a box. This one's in a plastic bag.

I do have another one in build still, to go with the Monterey's monster beaching trolley, but I know where that is........................I think.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

I have the same issue with a Messerschmitt Me 208 I know I have but cannot find. I didn't pass it to Willie so WTF is it?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Wardukw

Just picked up the Hasegawa Gr5 Harrier ..it's quite a heavy box..can't wait to take a look inside it  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

If it's a 1/48 model it WILL be heavy anyway, it's quite a fat aeroplane.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rick Lowe

"She's not fat, she's big-boned!" ;)

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 31, 2023, 12:45:06 PMIf it's a 1/48 model it WILL be heavy anyway, it's quite a fat aeroplane.
Kit my good Sir..cause it's 48th 😆
I have had a prev inside and not a huge amount of parts but still very nice 😊

McColm

Won on eBay;

1/72 Falcon Triple Conversion set which includes the Grumman C-1A and Lockheed EP-3.
1/72 Airfix Harrier GR.5/7/9

Old Wombat

I don't lose too many models ... but I do find models I didn't know I had ... like a third Tamiya Schützenpanzer Marder 1A2 I found whilst sorting the Wombat Stash [Shed Sub-stash] today! :blink:

With the Revell 1A5 I bought recently, that makes 4 of the things! One of the 1A2s got transferred into a box of 1/35 armour kits I've put aside for my grandson. :angel:

And my collection of Revell Unimog's also grew to 3! :o

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Those Marders are simple but quite nice models Guy and a great gift  ;D
Not so much that Unimog..you've seen how mine ended up going ..bloody terrible models and giving that as a gift would be something you gave to a person you didn't like 🙃 😁
I don't have the problem with loosing kits yet I do forget about some of the AM bits I've got now for armour and planes..it's so nice to refind/remember em tho  ;D  :thumbsup: