My Stash Just Grew Again 2023

Started by NARSES2, December 31, 2022, 05:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Just scored a Tyranid Prime model from the Warhammer 40k Leviathan box release.
This is a brand new release Tyranid model and its a evil looking bugger ..getting this to try to get better at painting.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

killnoizer

It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

zenrat

I have a Roden 1 /144 Globemaster II waiting at the Post Office for me to get back to work and collect it.
There is footage of these in the Strategic Air Command movie and I felt compelled to seek one out in plastic.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

The Wooksta!

The Airfix Bv 141 has arrived, a sealed shrink wrapped photo topped boxing with CPG on the side. Never knew they released it.  In white plastic. Never seen it in white.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

PR19_Kit

In WHITE?  :o

Me neither, every one I've seen has been green.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

The last one I got, which is ending up Spanish, was in the blue late 90s boxing with alternate radio codes for one of the few production aircraft, and that was in grey plastic.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Wardukw

I did it..I found a 48th Hornet .. a Trumpeter one online...it was thru AliExpress ...$32 NZ so far cheaper than here which starts at $75..plus postage.
Can wait for it to turn up  ;D  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

Well done, that's made your day, eh?  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Got back from "Ooop North" and a small parcel was awaiting me at the Post Office. The KP Tempest F.2 I had to get so that I could finish my current one having lost the transfer grill for the top of the cowling. This new one will get built as an F.6.

Also got some Peewit & Eduard masks and some Yahu instrument panels for various projects while I was at it.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

I have some Ukrainian printed Ukrainian BDU digital camouflage decals on their way from ... Wait for it! ... Ukraine! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Quote from: PR19_Kit on July 06, 2023, 02:29:11 AMWell done, that's made your day, eh?  :thumbsup:
Damn skippy Kit  ;D  ;D
The next on the twin engined British fighter hit list ..the Trumpeter Westland Whirlwind 😁😁

AeroplaneDriver

Breaking away from my normal 1/48 with a few deliveries from the eBay Fairy today...

1/144 Revell BAe146 STA Military Transport.  Planned to be an entry for the "Re-Engine It" GB, as a gunship with a pair of turboprops. 
1/72 Academy F/A-18F.  Likely to become a RN Hornet carrying a pair of Storm Shadows or maybe a full load of Brimstones.
1/72 Hasegawa F-20.  Not sure where this one will go, but it was a good price. Maybe FAuxAF as per the backstory for my RAuxAF Hunter GR.13 last year. 

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Spey_Phantom

just ordered on amazon:

-Revell 1/144 Landing Ship Medium (40mm Bofors Gun)
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Wardukw

Dudes I found something a week ago which ..1..I didn't even know it existed and 2 didn't know I wanted it till I saw it and today..I won the auction fir ..well 2 auctions won today.
The first is the one tho ..a 1/48th Monogram Dornier DO335 Arrow  ;D  ;D  ;D
And the second one is a Marusan Aichi E13A16 Jake float plane..that was so cheap ..the starting bid as 25 notes and it stayed there..oh its also 1/50th scale  ;D

NARSES2

Quote from: Wardukw on July 06, 2023, 09:42:00 PMAnd the second one is a Marusan Aichi E13A16 Jake float plane..that was so cheap ..the starting bid as 25 notes and it stayed there..oh its also 1/50th scale  ;D

Those old 1/50th and 1/75th scale kits always take my mind back to BMW's in Wimbledon in the 60's. Kit will know what I mean  ;)

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.