My Stash Just Grew Again 2023

Started by NARSES2, December 31, 2022, 05:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killnoizer

:thumbsup:

There are some good moments in live , your sister knows what you like ... 
And the buddy is happy to get that trash out of his home  :wub:
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Wardukw

Noizer mate that's the thing..my sister couldn't care less about my hobby ..it make no sense to her and her friends boyfriend ive never met and as for trash..this kit starts as $85 nz and goes up front there.
It's kind hell of a surprise.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

The Rheinmetall Landsysteme  KF51 Panther developmental "Kettenfahrzeug" (tracked vehicle), for the non tank-nerds;

;)
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

killnoizer

Quote from: Old Wombat on September 12, 2023, 03:39:48 AMThe Rheinmetall Landsysteme  KF51 Panther developmental "Kettenfahrzeug" (tracked vehicle), for the non tank-nerds;

;)

There is the developement and test range not far away from here , know some guys working there , meet one last week .  Amazing technic of welding what they do ...

Got a  old kit from Mordor here , build behind the iron curtain  , don't know if i should build it .
Was there a version with jet engines  ...
?

You cannot view this attachment.

It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

PR19_Kit

Quote from: killnoizer on September 12, 2023, 08:04:34 AMGot a  old kit from Mordor here , build behind the iron curtain  , don't know if i should build it .
Was there a version with jet engines  ...
?

Oh yeah, I won one of those kits in a raffle! It's actually quite good, but the rigging would take DECADES to do. I sold mine on I think.

There may even have been one with rocket engines!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Quote from: Old Wombat on September 12, 2023, 03:39:48 AMThe Rheinmetall Landsysteme  KF51 Panther developmental "Kettenfahrzeug" (tracked vehicle), for the non tank-nerds;

;)
Yep..basically a seriously upgraded Leo 2 A7 ..freaking like this 👌  :wub:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Mossie

Quote from: Wardukw on September 11, 2023, 06:14:57 PMDid I add all those tracks together?? yep..585 parts   :wacko:

I just looked the instructions up! :o  :o  :o
https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/m/image/10974665

And you're trying to convince me to build 1/35???   ;D  I'm gonna find me a nice Lego set...  :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Wardukw

Quote from: Mossie on September 12, 2023, 01:52:15 PM
Quote from: Wardukw on September 11, 2023, 06:14:57 PMDid I add all those tracks together?? yep..585 parts   :wacko:

I just looked the instructions up! :o  :o  :o
https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/m/image/10974665

And you're trying to convince me to build 1/35???   ;D  I'm gonna find me a nice Lego set...  :wacko:
Hahahaha 😆...their not all is sort of build mate 🤣
Tamiya is where you go for easy shake and bake kits
Mossie..rubber tracks and dead easy to assemble..couple of days back I built a Tamiya JS3  in about 3 hrs ..completely.
For this beast that will be just one track  ;D  :wacko:

Rick Lowe

All 1/35:
A WW2 WRAF Girl - to go alongside the Ford Woodie I converted, conversing with the driver.
A couple of WW2 German Female Auxiliaries, to go with the one I had from earlier - probably beside a Beetle or Kubel, maybe a Citroen?
(That's if I keep them as German; beside something else if I change the uniforms a bit.)
A couple of Girlies - probably to go with some others I already have into a beach scene I am toying with.

And a pendant of a cat with a knife in its' mouth for my Sister...  ;)

Oh, and a bottle of Tamiya Airbrush Cleaner, as the Net says it's basically the same stuff as their extra-thin cement and works just as well... so I will give it a go and see.
It's heaps cheaper than the actual cement, and if it doesn't work (Tamiya can be like that for me...) then it's also apparently very good for getting old paint out of brushes.

Wardukw

Rick I'm now very interested in giving that a try ..anything to make cleaning easier I'm in  :thumbsup:

Rick Lowe

I shall give it a go on the weekend and report back.  :thumbsup:

Wardukw

zenrat

Hobby Tools Australia are having a sale.
I got glue, liquid gravity, PPP, and a selection of evergreen.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

A Revell 1:72 F-16A (newer mold), either to become a Kenyan Air Force aircraft some day, or become a body donor for a kitbashing project I have currently in the back of my mind.

The Wooksta!

Snaffled another Airfix Bv 141 off eBay.

Think I'm going a bit collectory on them.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic