My Stash Just Grew Again 2023

Started by NARSES2, December 31, 2022, 05:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DogfighterZen

Quote from: kerick on April 06, 2023, 01:11:13 PMWhy was there two model kits at the gas station? Looks like some fun with those two.

That where i asked the TNT/FedEx guy to leave the package cause there was nobody home to receive it.  ;)
I sure hope these to are fun, the Hase Fat Amy will be displayed "in-flight" with the stand included in the kit and for the big boy i need to get a PJ productions Eurofighter pilot figure.
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

killnoizer

Model kits . They are everywhere ...
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

AeroplaneDriver

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

AeroplaneDriver

From an online sale, Revell 1/72 Horten Go 229. 

I don't often buy German WW2 stuff and never build it as the whole subject area give me the skeebs.  But I have a plan for this one to show up A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. 

scooter

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on April 06, 2023, 03:14:21 PMFrom an online sale, Revell 1/72 Horten Go 229. 

I don't often buy German WW2 stuff and never build it as the whole subject area give me the skeebs.  But I have a plan for this one to show up A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. 
In a silvery NMF?
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: scooter on April 06, 2023, 04:44:06 PM
Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on April 06, 2023, 03:14:21 PMFrom an online sale, Revell 1/72 Horten Go 229. 

In a silvery NMF?

Tis the plan...

scooter

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on April 06, 2023, 06:31:11 PM
Quote from: scooter on April 06, 2023, 04:44:06 PM

In a silvery NMF?

Tis the plan...
How Nabooan
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on April 06, 2023, 08:37:36 AMThen my response is "What that? No, that's not new, I've had it for ages!" and the dust confirms my statement. :wacko:

As long as the box doesn't have a big splash with "New 2022 Tooling" on it  ;)

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Steel Penguin

those are the ones you bury deepest  :thumbsup:   till they become a non issue  :wacko:
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Gondor

Received today from KingKit

1 x 1/72 AZ Models AZ7543 Messerschmitt Bf 109H-1/Trop, H-1/R6

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

The Wooksta!

"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance to the radio!"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Wardukw

Just scored a model plane ive been wanting for yrs ..even tho this one is 43 yrs old it's still the plane ive wanted.its a
1/48th Esci SAAB Viggen and it has no instructions so it was cheap as chips ..not great by any means but still..ive got a Viggen  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

DogfighterZen

Couple of decal sheets received today from Superhobby again, coffee is from Nespresso... :mellow:

1X Model Maker decals 1/48 F-16 in PoAF service "generic" sheet - That's the 4th sheet i bought of these and it should have my 1/48 Viper kits covered for, at least, the next couple of years... :rolleyes:  ;D
1X Techmod 1/72 white stripes for multi purpose - it's good to have some pre-cut instead of having to try cutting straight and thin strips of decals from spare bits.
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Wardukw

In the  mail today..
1 x 1/48th Italeri AH-1W SuperCobra ..this needed for parts for upcoming idea with a MK-24 Spitfire  :wacko:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .