My Stash Just Grew Again 2023

Started by NARSES2, December 31, 2022, 05:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on April 13, 2023, 06:01:07 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on April 13, 2023, 05:44:05 AMYou do realise that unless you are really careful about where Charlie poos or about cleaning up said poo for the next day or two then you'll have Australia's version of MI5 parked outside your front door on surveillance duties ?  ;)

I pick it up and bag it so I should be safe.
Give the current political climate PLAAF stars would have been worse...

Of course if there's someone you don't particularly get on with you could always simply transfer the poo  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

Received today from KingKit

1 x 1/72 AZ Models AZ 7610 Bf 109-G-12 (G-6).

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Gondor

Received today

From the BIG yellow H

1 x 1/72 Quinta Studio QD72060 Sukhoi Su-35S 3D-Printed & coloured decals for the G.W.H. model

2 x 1/72 Quinta Studio QD72045 Mikoyan MiG-29 9-13 3D-Printed & coloured decals

and from Wildcat Models via eBay

1 x 1/72 S.B.S. model 72005 E.E. Canberra Correct rudder for Airfix Kit

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

Spey_Phantom

on order:

- Mitsuwa Model 1/144 Messerschmitt Bf109E & Me262
- A-model 1/144 Gruman HU-16 Albatross
- Airfix 1/72 Hawker Demon
- Jeight Design 1/144 Movie Collection No.6 (decals for TGM Super Hornet, F-14A...)
- Jeight Design 1/144 Movie Collection No.7 (decals for the Top Gun F-14A's and MiG-28)
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Wardukw

In the mail today..
1 x Esci 1/48th Saab AJ-37 Viggen ..it was cheap dew to no instructions which after looking over the kit they would come in very handy.
There's more parts than the pictures showed..im gonna have to hunt down a ton of build pics to build this I think as I can't seem to find any pics of the instructions.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

AeroplaneDriver

An arrival from the eBay Fairy this weekend;

1/48 Revell Rafale B two-seater.  Bagged kit but complete.  Definitely destined for Whiffery.  Possibly aboard a CATOBAR HMS Queen Elizabeth. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Gondor

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on April 16, 2023, 09:11:15 PMIn the mail today..
1 x Esci 1/48th Saab AJ-37 Viggen ..it was cheap dew to no instructions which after looking over the kit they would come in very handy.
There's more parts than the pictures showed..im gonna have to hunt down a ton of build pics to build this I think as I can't seem to find any pics of the instructions.

Here you go  Viggen Instructions

Gondor

Wardukw

Alistair mate ..you frinkin rock mate..I checked scalemates and didn't find anything..very strange but I'm chuffed bud 😀
Thanks dude  ;D  :thumbsup:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on April 16, 2023, 09:11:15 PMIn the mail today..

The ESCI 1:48 Viggen (it received additional parts for the JA version during its early production run) was AFAIK re-incarnated by many other brands thorughout the years, inlcusing Airfix and Italeri.

Try this, maybe: https://www.scalemates.com/products/img/1/1/7/1135117-60-instructions.pdf

Wardukw

Finally got it to DL Dizzy and yeah theres some differences between the two kits.
The differences being cockpit details and weapons..mine doesn't have sidewinders or sparrows but that's nothing to worry about..I have them 😉
Also decals are very different but who cares about those anyway .
Thanks mate these to will come in very handy 👍

killnoizer

A bunch of kits from eBay .  Just 40€ for that all , fine catch .

3 pocket size 262's  !!

And a lot of parts from the big and pretty ugly He 115 !!

You cannot view this attachment.
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

PR19_Kit

You REALLY want that Yak-15?  :o

It's not exactly the world's best plastic kit............ :(
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

killnoizer

That quality  doesn't care for me ...  just like the Corsair, which I got onIy for the wings , I think it is the same like PM Modells ?
   It is vintage, cheap , and also a good base for any whatif  .  And it is in my budget range too ! 
But what a small piece it is !   6 parts for the main plane .   And the coming design just grows on in my head  :thumbsup: 

It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

PR19_Kit

Quote from: killnoizer on April 17, 2023, 12:48:50 PMThat quality  doesn't care for me ...  just like the Corsair, which I got onIy for the wings , I think it is the same like PM Modells ?
   It is vintage, cheap , and also a good base for any whatif  .  And it is in my budget range too ! 
But what a small piece it is !   6 parts for the main plane .   And the coming design just grows on in my head  :thumbsup: 

Always a good thing on this Forum, I did this with two of them................  ;D

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kerick

I've picked up so many kits lately I don't know which to start with. A Razor Crest and a Wildcat at our club meeting. An F-80 and M-51 Isherman tank. A Korean tank bought from a club member. An Ecronoplane, an A-10, an Ertl P-40, a Tamiya Meteor, a Henkle Owl, a Lindberg Victor from venders and a CH-53 in the raffle.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise