Me 262 - w.1

Started by killnoizer, January 16, 2023, 12:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killnoizer

Coming soon . . .

You cannot view this attachment.

It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

loupgarou

The unholy offspring of a sordid story between a Corsair and a Me-262?  :o
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

killnoizer

YES , VERY NICE IDEA !   

Flyer

"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

killnoizer

Next pics .

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 

Wardukw

I think ive got 2 JU87s in my little stash and not once did I think of this ...very very cool mate  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Dizzyfugu

Prop from a Batman retro movie?  ;)

killnoizer

Wow, another very smart idea !

Flyer

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on January 16, 2023, 08:10:36 PMI think ive got 2 JU87s in my little stash and not once did I think of this ...very very cool mate  ;D

I've been trying to get my stupid laptop to work all afternoon so that I might be able to retrieve some of my old pictures from Photobucket without success. Somewhere in there is a 3-view of a Stuka I altered by adding a pointed nose and 262 nacelles upside down on top of the wing above the spats. Would still like to build it, problem is when I had a Stuka I had no 262, now I have three 262's and no Stuka... :banghead:

killnoizer

That's a incredible problem and very difficult to handle .   

The Me 262 is very useable for conversion ,  i got catch two kits again for the next Build

Old Wombat

There's a real anime vibe to this build! (In a good way!) :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Flyer

Quote from: killnoizer on January 17, 2023, 03:08:13 AMThat's a incredible problem and very difficult to handle .   

The Me 262 is very useable for conversion

Meh, no biggie, I'll find something else to put Jumo's into/under/on :thumbsup:

Stuka is almost perfect though as the inverted gull wing allows plenty of room for the jet exhaust under the tailplanes without moving it, even with the jets on top of the wing, well in my opinion anyway, could be totally wrong about that, but I don't really care :mellow:

Flyer

Quote from: Flyer on January 17, 2023, 02:39:17 AMI've been trying to get my stupid laptop to work all afternoon so that I might be able to retrieve some of my old pictures from Photobucket without success.

:banghead: duh! Screenshot! :banghead:

Dizzyfugu

That looks neat - and enough space in the nose for a big(ger) gun?  ;)  I'd just suggest a higher tailplane position - if not a T-tail?

Flyer

And hopefully this may provide some inspiration for future jet conversions.

You have said that you are lacking in spare parts/kit's to use, and I seen your use of drop tanks for engine's on your P-40 and Fw-190 and how good they look may I suggest looking into various ball point pens.

When I built this kitbash flying wing (P-38, Grumman F-9F Panther and smaller parts from Vultee Vengeance and even a Blackburn Skua) I wanted to make it into a two seater (from T-6) and give it a larger engine.

And like you, at the time I was lacking a large selection of spare parts so I took apart a large click retracting pen and rearranged the pieces like this:

You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.     

I don't remember what the nose piece was from, but I do remember that it was also some other sort of non-model household object.

Anyhow thread hijack over, back to your wonderful 262! :thumbsup: