The F-4 Phantom in the Luftwaffe

Started by Pellson, January 21, 2023, 04:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenrat

Good work Mr P.

Quote from: Pellson on January 21, 2023, 07:15:32 AMThere's always >>THIS<< cool display from Malta in -93.  :wub:

Looks fun. I SAID LOOKS FUN.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

killnoizer

Quote from: PR19_Kit on January 21, 2023, 08:45:20 AM
Quote from: Pellson on January 21, 2023, 07:15:32 AMThere's always >>THIS<< cool display from Malta in -93.  :wub:

Jeeoers, he was pushing his G limits the whole time!  :o  :o

I do not like those dangerous flying over cities and audience. It is absolut stupid .   Accidents like Ramstein ....
leading to the TOTAL missing of airshows in Germany right now . The Power and feeling can be shown in safe distance right over the see , not over houses and harbour. 
 Acting like that is poor posing for kids and their PlayStation , just like those ,,race drivers" in their AMG's driving through the town with high speed instead of a racing course .
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

PR19_Kit

It wasn't actually over the city, it was flying over Valetta Harbour.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Pellson

Also - solo displays pose a certain amount of risk. Group display, in particular with crossing paths is quite another animal. And I firmly believe you can be too careful.

The best 2nd/3rd generation jet fighter display I ever saw was on Bromma city airport in Stockholm. Quite confined area, in the middle of the vast Greater Stockholm, but full afterburner in a J35 Draken from rollout to gear out. Awesome!  :wub: 
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!