Can't believe I'm getting organised

Started by The Rat, January 22, 2023, 02:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on February 12, 2023, 05:40:55 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on February 12, 2023, 05:13:34 AM
Quote from: zenrat on February 12, 2023, 01:49:42 AMSometimes, when I was running meetings it never happened but I wrote it down anyway and then signed the chairmans initials for him to prove it.   :mellow:

The most powerful position on any committee is that of secretary, because at the end of the day your the one who decides what happened at that meeting  :angel:

Which is why Stalin was never the President of the Soviet Union, he was the General Secretary, as were the true leaders of the USSR that followed him.

Absolutely.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on February 11, 2023, 11:21:19 PMTwo signs I used to have on my desk..

A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind .

From destruction comes inspiration.

To this day I live by the first sign  ;D

I think it was Albert Einstein said " A tidy desk is the sign of a tiny mind"....................in which case, my wife has a mind the size of a minor planet!
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Old Wombat

Quote from: Rheged on February 12, 2023, 08:19:57 AMI think it was Albert Einstein said " A tidy desk is the sign of a tiny mind"

If I remember correctly, that was in response to someone touting that "A tidy desk is the sign of a tidy mind", a mind where everything is filed under its appropriate mental category, in its appropriate mental drawer, in its appropriate mental cabinet & anything that doesn't fit is rejected & filed under "Trash" .........................

.................................... So, a JMN* :wacko:

[*: or a JS^N in Einstein's case]

[^: Scientific]
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est