Revell 1:35 Tiger 1 with mine roller.

Started by The Chaos, January 28, 2023, 01:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Dude you have the touch when it comes to PE  :thumbsup:  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on March 01, 2023, 10:59:06 AMDude you have the touch when it comes to PE  :thumbsup:  ;D

In the running for Understatement of the Year  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Hey back off you guys...I'm not going to loose the understatement of the yr award twice in a row  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

The Chaos

I think it say it is a Tiger

Old Wombat

Quote from: The Chaos on March 07, 2023, 08:12:56 AMSo langsam wird es finde ich.

Absolutely!?   :blink:

Erm, what did he just say? :unsure:

Quick check on Google Translate; [So langsam wird es finde ich. (German) = I think it's going to be slow. (English)] Oh-h! :rolleyes:

Really? You seem to be making good time to me. :thumbsup:

Wardukw

Yup I like it ...it's clean and tidy ...now make it dirty and very untidy  ;D .
Oh no not yet..still got the mine roller to fit..ok fit that and then dirty and untidy  :thumbsup:

The Chaos

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Chaos

Thes Days i can work on the tiger, becaus i m at home, a Corona wave on my company.

Old Wombat

Wardukw

Lovely stuff mate  ;D
One thing ..get rid of that join seam on top of the air filter boxes mate..those are a lid and lift off when the filters are being changed. :thumbsup:
Other than that this is epic clean bud  ;D

buzzbomb

Really nice build with all that etch that requires that demon spawn ..... superglue.

Another clean build mat as well, which is starkly different to the one I work on, or is it a Photo only job ?

The Chaos

Update/next the Figures and Storwage
@buzzbomb: I think it works, the mat has suffered a bit.