Revell 1:35 Tiger 1 with mine roller.

Started by The Chaos, January 28, 2023, 01:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzbomb

Really nice work on this, very interested to how it finished up

The very ungainly looking rollers change the usually sleek and workmanlike lines of the Tiger into something completely different :o

zenrat

I don't know if i'd describe a Tiger as sleek.  Chunky fits it better, or rugged.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Yeah, can't say I'd call a Tiger I "sleek"; brutish & functional, yes. ;D

The rollers make it look a bit ... well ... "clunky" to me, but in a brutish & functional way. ;)

Not quite as brutish & functional as the Soviet IS/JS tanks but getting there, in a much more over-engineered way. :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

It's funny the way you guys are trying to describe what I call vicious box  ;D

With the rollers it's definitely got the brutish look going for it and if you can take something quite large and make it bigger I like it  :thumbsup:

Now in the RW the first time those rollers hit a AT mine they would be destroyed..no where strong enough to handle a AT mine..AP no problems at all ..AT ..nope.

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

The Chaos

The Interiour of the turret are finisched.

Wardukw

Damn nice work mate...I enlarged your pics alot and came to the realization..that's a hell of alot of work ..epic stuff  :thumbsup: 😄
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

Oh my life!  :o

Umpteen years ago I built the Tamiya 1/21 scale Tiger 1 using the Japanese instructions, and wrote the English instructions during the build for RIKO, the UK importers. That kit had the full turret interior and my build wasn't a QUARTER as good as yours Herr Chaos!

That's amazingly good.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

I doubt a Tiger would have gotten quite that worn in reality, they weren't really in service that long, but, man, that is crazy-awesome good work! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :bow:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Chaos

PR19_Kit

I hope the crew won't be standing out there like that when they're actually going through a minefield!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Old Wombat

Nice! She's come together well with a coat of primer! :thumbsup:

Wardukw

Yeah that's looking great so far matey 👍 😀

The Chaos