Post-Apocalypse Diorama #2

Started by Old Wombat, February 01, 2023, 08:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Thanks, gent's! :bow:

"Encounter" & "Chance Meeting" gel with the "Ahmm .... Hi!?" that I was toying with.

Have to think on it a bit more. :-\

PS: Maybe "Ahmm ... Hi!? ; Encounter in the Ruins/Rubble"? :unsure:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Old Wombat

By the way, has anyone noticed the rats? :unsure:

perttime

I thought I saw some critters there, but couldn't tell for sure what they were. I even thought I saw a human skull, maybe.

I was wondering if they are meeting for the first time, or already knew each other. I don't see aggression but there might be a hint of tension.

Wardukw

That's his ex wife and it's either hes about to escape and she's blocking his way or ain't seen each other for ages and have a accidental meeting .

Guy since you asked if there was anything to improve this rather nice build...weight on the bikes tryes..they would be compressed more as moto x tryes have a big foot print for grip...still tho ..this is a very good and I like it  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

AeroplaneDriver

Absolutely magnificent.  For a title I like "Long Time No See..."
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

zenrat

Spokes on the bike wheels would bug me if it was mine (too fat) but there isn't much you can do about that other than PE replacements or cut them out and rig up your own (read about it, never tried it - life is too short).
But other than that - very good.   :thumbsup:
The rats are cute.

I get no aggression between the two figures.  Looks to me like they are neighbours who have bumped into each other and are having a chat or swapping intel.
Or maybe she's off to school.  Kids these days carry school bags about that size.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Rheged

You could of course go for the totally off the wall unexpected.........." What ho! Charlotte.  I haven't seen you since we met at Leititia and Eustace's wedding!"
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

Old Wombat

Thank you, gentlemen! :bow:  :bow:

I've been getting a few suggestions for titles & I'm sort of circling around a rather long combination title in 3 parts;  "Uhm ... Hi!?"  :  Encounter in the Ruins  :  A Matter of Trust

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

Rick Lowe

Old Wombat

martinbayer

I'd be curious about a Past-Alcopalypse diorama, inspired for example inspired by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpocalypse...
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Old Wombat

Quote from: martinbayer on February 18, 2023, 10:26:58 PMI'd be curious about a Past-Alcopalypse diorama, inspired for example inspired by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpocalypse...

What about  a Post-AlcoPop-alypse diorama? ;)

Gondor

Quote from: Old Wombat on February 19, 2023, 01:30:28 AM
Quote from: martinbayer on February 18, 2023, 10:26:58 PMI'd be curious about a Past-Alcopalypse diorama, inspired for example inspired by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpocalypse...

What about  a Post-AlcoPop-alypse diorama? ;)

Not Post Alpacalypse ?  :unsure:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....