Coventry 2023

Started by Martin H, February 01, 2023, 02:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin H

The coventry summer show is on again at its usual home of the Midland Air Museum, Coventry Airport.

The date is Sunday 25th of June.

The SIG will be attending seeing as the museum has become our defacto real world HQ.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

NARSES2

Hopefully get there as long as any train strikes/disputes are settled  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Freightdog862

Great news, time off work booked. I hope to be trading with myself and Combat Kits as usual. I'm also going to make it my goal to bring something along to put on the SIG table.

Thanks,
Colin

PR19_Kit

I like your thinking Colin.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Martin H

Quote from: Freightdog862 on February 04, 2023, 04:30:19 AMGreat news, time off work booked. I hope to be trading with myself and Combat Kits as usual. I'm also going to make it my goal to bring something along to put on the SIG table.

Thanks,
Colin
Challenge accepted!  :wacko:
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Accidental Loggie

Excellent news all.  I'm already looking forward to it!  I plan to bring a few models to display, including some of Freightdog origin  :thumbsup:
Converte et subvertere