Me 262 „Blitz“

Started by killnoizer, February 02, 2023, 12:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyer

Red stripes in a starburst pattern makes it extremely aerobatic too :mellow:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

killnoizer

Glossy on the actual projects , next days i wanna get the decals on them ... You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

Wardukw

Bloody hell that looks good man...similar camo design I've seen on He-219s....this is gonna look good when done  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Flyer

Paintwork on all four looks fantastic! But yes I'm loving the Camo on the 262! :thumbsup:
"I'm a precisional instrument of speed and aromatics." - Tow Mater.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing all day." - A. A. Milne.

NARSES2

Quote from: Flyer on February 13, 2023, 04:24:54 PMBut yes I'm loving the Camo on the 262! :thumbsup:

As am I, looks excellent  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

sandiego89

Quote from: killnoizer on February 12, 2023, 09:55:18 AM... any suggestions are welcome......

Perhaos too late, but filling in the flaps and aileron gaps, which are now on the leading edge (front) of the wing, would help.  Control surfaces should be on the trailing edge.

Nice concept! 

Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

killnoizer

Quote from: sandiego89 on February 14, 2023, 12:42:04 PM
Quote from: killnoizer on February 12, 2023, 09:55:18 AM... any suggestions are welcome......

Perhaos too late, but filling in the flaps and aileron gaps, which are now on the leading edge (front) of the wing, would help.  Control surfaces should be on the trailing edge.

Nice concept! 

For sure , your absolutely right with that ... but these lines give me a little bit structure, so it looks better and interesting. Maybe I will try to cut lines by myself in future.

But the latest German research and science around 45/46 results in some very,  mmmmhhh ....
 unusual constructions  that are complete opposite of main theories   :drink:
and are unknown to the rest of the world !
It's a Land Rover, NOT a Jeep . Like a Jeep, but for gentlemen.

https://www.spacejunks.com/

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"