DONE @p.3 +++ 1:72 Supermarine Spitfire F.Mk.XIVc, Royal Iraqi Air Force, 1948

Started by Dizzyfugu, February 05, 2023, 01:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

Again, thank you very much. Things got better yesterday, but I am still heavily involved in the health of my parents (both in separate ways).

DogfighterZen

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on February 13, 2023, 11:02:47 PMAgain, thank you very much. Things got better yesterday, but I am still heavily involved in the health of my parents (both in separate ways).

Glad things have improved.  :thumbsup:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Dizzyfugu

Situation is normalizing even more - still no pics, but I resumed work on another project on the bench, which is good for my mental health as a stress relief.  <_<

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Gondor

I sympathise with you Dizzy. Both my paerants are in their nineties with my father needing aditional help and somedays he is just difficult shall we say

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

sandiego89

Looks great, but I just can't get used to Dizzy's new avatar/profile!
Dave "Sandiego89"
Chesapeake, Virginia, USA

Dizzyfugu

Modern times...  ;D

Still no pics here, while I am about to finish the 3rd project after this Spitfire.  :-\

Dizzyfugu

Good news: I found enough mojo to do a photo shooting session for the Iraqi Spitfire!  :lol:

Dizzyfugu

Yeah! Photo session concluded and first pics edited!  :lol:

And only three more models in the row for more pics...  :-\

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on February 23, 2023, 11:39:21 PMAnd only three more models in the row for more pics...  :-\

But that's now. There'll be a load more by the end of the week.   ;D  ;)
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Isn't that just typical Dizzyfugu ...taking a bloody well made model and then throwing it into pics and making it look even better  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit