Main Menu

Leo1 SPAAMS

Started by Wardukw, February 16, 2023, 11:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

Quote from: zenrat on March 13, 2023, 04:22:45 AMSomething Kit should be concerned about...   :-\

That's why most of mine is up in The Loft, as far away from me as possible.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Rick Lowe

Nice job, BB - yeah, space considerations was another point against it...

Kit; Critical Mass is one thing, the Descending/Falling Mass is another...  ;D

Wardukw

Oh I know all to well about descending mass matey when I got drive bombed one night by my 48th Monogram B-29..that was a bloody huge surprise and it buggered the entire nose of the plane..oh our house was over 100yrs old so my ceiling was like 15 ft high ..I still have the scar. :o
Descending mass sucks mate . :-\
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

Call it a War(plane) Wound...  ;D

Wardukw

I'm just bloody glad it wasn't the B-36.. that thing would ended me mate  ;D
War plane wound  ;D  ;D  :lol: ...and yup  :thumbsup:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

Wardukw

AeroplaneDriver

Late to the party but this build is absolutely gorgeous.  Amazing modeling.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Wardukw

Better late than never Nick  ;D and thanks ya muchly matey ..much appreciated  ;D