Main Menu

Leo1 SPAAMS

Started by Wardukw, February 16, 2023, 11:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

I like the second choice myself, looks just right !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Wardukw

It would seem Capitano that's the concensus around here and I am in total agreement..it's just got a better more wiffied look about it and will look more futuristic which is weird considering if it was real it would be 40 plus yrs old  :unsure:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Old Wombat

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on February 19, 2023, 10:14:49 AMGuy ya evil bugger  ;D ..why do I get the feeling you knew this was gonna happen  :o

When doesn't it? :unsure:  ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Quote from: Old Wombat on February 19, 2023, 03:13:08 PM
Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on February 19, 2023, 10:14:49 AMGuy ya evil bugger  ;D ..why do I get the feeling you knew this was gonna happen  :o

When doesn't it? :unsure:  ;D
Ya know it does seem to be to be a problem or a sickness ..don't bloody know why either ..guess if it's not complicated I get bored or I'm challenging myself more and more..buggered if I know .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Wardukw

Ok i think i did mention that this was big and stupid well heres proof that this is exactly that ....sorry guys ..i did say its getting out of control and its now well pass that  :wacko:
This is pre wide body chaps  ;D
DSCF3983 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3984 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3985 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr

Now this thing is wider...18.6mms wider to be matter of fact ...
DSCF3988 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3989 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF3990 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr

Next will be the elevation side of things ...thats going to be simple really ,,nothing to annoying .

Rick Lowe

Nice subtle widening - nothing too silly there!...  ;)

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on February 21, 2023, 08:07:14 PMNice subtle widening - nothing too silly there!...  ;)
Nice of ya not to notice that structure above that part Rick. ;D

Rick Lowe

Willful ignorance and blind spots...  ;D

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on February 21, 2023, 08:12:32 PMWillful ignorance and blind spots...  ;D
Hahahaha ..a very useful skill matey  :lol:

Rick Lowe

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on February 21, 2023, 08:26:34 PM
Quote from: Rick Lowe on February 21, 2023, 08:12:32 PMWillful ignorance and blind spots...  ;D

True... I should be in Politics... (sorry, Chris!) ;D

kerick

Nice job on the widening.  ;D
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Quote from: Rick Lowe on February 21, 2023, 08:33:53 PM
Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on February 21, 2023, 08:26:34 PM

True... I should be in Politics... (sorry, Chris!) ;D
Ohhh careful swearing like that Rick..Chris could kick ya saying the P word  ;D
Kerick matey thank ya good sir...was a doddle and it's gonna be easy to make the work dissappear  ;D

zenrat

I know I've seen this in an episode of either Thunderbirds or Stingray.

:thumbsup:

<choctop (sick of popcorn)>
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

Quote from: zenrat on February 22, 2023, 02:29:56 AMI know I've seen this in an episode of either Thunderbirds or Stingray.

I rather think it was in a Godzilla movie?  ;)

Old Wombat

I rather like the idea of a smidge of insanity creeping into this build & I think there are some subtle signs that it's arrived! :wacko:  :wacko:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est