A B-58 but not a B-58 ..Finsh pics up

Started by Wardukw, February 18, 2023, 12:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

The news as it stands right now gents is this..
ITS FINISHED!!

I'm calling time on this one guys..I pin washed it and gave it a well used look but not like it's 50yrs old ...the sort use with alot of very high speed flights.

I'll post pics tomorrow chaps as im feeling like rolled crap right now.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Coming today if I get bored and it's Sunday so it's very likely 🙃
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

I've seen the pics on the Finished Build thread, and it's a ZILLION % AWESOME!  :thumbsup:

So realistic and so very plausible too, a terrific build!
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

AeroplaneDriver

Looks superb!   Finish turned out very nicely.   :thumbsup:  :wub:
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

kerick

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on April 16, 2023, 04:09:29 PMLooks superb!   Finish turned out very nicely.   :thumbsup:  :wub:

What he said!
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

It's shows how messed up I am right now ..I did post all the pics here and then went straight to the finished thread and didn't hit post for here .
I'll sort that out later in the week lads but I'm glad you guys liked this thing .

kerick

We found it, that's good enough.  :thumbsup:
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

DogfighterZen

Haven't been following this one very closely but indeed, another masterpiece!  :bow:
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

Wardukw

Cheers matey  ;D
I'm bloody tempted to have another go with a MK-24 Spitfire ..not sure how much time left tho.

NARSES2

That has turned out really, really well  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Thanks Chris     ;D

I'm glad it's done  <_<

Glenn Gilbertson

Great finish & very convincing! :thumbsup:

Wardukw

Thanks Glenn mate 😀
That's the only thing which I'm really happy about is the finish 🙂