A B-58 but not a B-58 ..Finsh pics up

Started by Wardukw, February 18, 2023, 12:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 16, 2023, 04:06:34 PMI've seen the pics on the Finished Build thread, and
Yes, wow! :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Wardukw

Quote from: Tophe on April 17, 2023, 10:58:03 PM
Quote from: PR19_Kit on April 16, 2023, 04:06:34 PMI've seen the pics on the Finished Build thread, and
Yes, wow! :thumbsup:
Thank ya Tophe mate  ;D
I am going to put the pics up here I was ment to do but I messed it up like ya wouldn't believe.
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

buzzbomb

Stellar job. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
I would be very happy with that finish.

Wardukw

Cheers Buzzy mate  ;D

The finish is something I'm quite surprised about.
That gives me the confidence to do it again mate ..at the moment tho I don't have any aircraft which will look good in a NMF  :lol:
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Snowtrooper

Looks fantastic, like especially the lines of the anti-glare panel.

zenrat

So you gonna post the pics here?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

Cheers Snowtrooper mate  ;D ..I like those as well..I wanted something to brake up all that silver..worked a treat 😀

Fred this is where they will be ...what I should have done earlier this week...total dumbarseery

Old Wombat

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on April 18, 2023, 09:44:15 AMCheers Snowtrooper mate  ;D ..I like those as well..I wanted something to brake up all that silver..worked a treat 😀

Fred this is where they will be ...what I should have done earlier this week...total dumbarseery

Mate, get those pic's here a.s.a.p.! The Finished Build post images are fantastic! :bow:  :bow:

You may not be happy with it but, crikey, that's a good looking plane & a brilliant idea! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Might be today mate or tomorrow..just waiting to where today's going at the moment 👀 😀

kerick

I like the fact that you have a photo booth for pics. My pics always have such clutter in the background it's distracting. On the other hand, seeing what else is on people's benches is kind of fun.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

Well here they is gonna be guys  :wacko:
had to go to town today azs it turns out so here i is and the photos are on their way  ;D
DSCF4156 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4157 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4159 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4160 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4161 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4162 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4163 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4165 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4167 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4168 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4169 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr
DSCF4170 by Phill Harrison, on FlickrDSCF4172 by Phill Harrison, on Flickr

Ya know i seriously feel like ive done this before but cant quite put my finger one it  :wacko:

kerick

Is the bat decal an Israeli squadron badge? Looks good.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Wardukw

I honestly have no idea mate...ive had them for so long I don't remember at all what they were for  :unsure:

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

Cheers Chris  ;D ..that paint job has got me tempted  :wacko: