A B-58 but not a B-58 ..Finsh pics up

Started by Wardukw, February 18, 2023, 12:33:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

So, yeah, I can see a few glitches in the build but, given how much hack & slash work you did to get this thing together, it ain't that much at all! <_<

Definitely a fantastic build & brilliant concept! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

DUKWy, now they are up here i can say it.  That is awesome.
 :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

uncletain

Wardukw

Thanks a heap guys ..makes me feel better than you can imagine about this thing now...once it was under the hammer ..now she's on the shelf  ;D

I never hated the shape or layout or it's looks for that matter ..I just hated a number of holes which didn't seem to ever want to disappear....yeah they did in the end but come on man that was just nuts .
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

So she made you work for it - that happens more than we'd like, but as the others said, you got there in the end and the end was definitely worth the trip!

Great work, Phill! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Wardukw

Thank ya matey  ;D
Yeah one hell of a trip and one I really didn't want to take I can tell ya 🙃
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Gondor

That's a very interesting shape, and so very 50's  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

63cpe

What a sweet looking bird did you create! It's awesome!

Congrats on this very well done job.

David aka 63cpe

Wardukw

Alistair ..Dave...thank you gents  ;D
Even after that nightmare I'm so tempted for another 😅