First Reban FTL-Ship "Ukumka"

Started by nönöbär, February 19, 2023, 02:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nönöbär

More details were added to the various machinery located around the FTL drive.

Adding some "computer screens"

FTL drive now completed

Control stations and machinery on the upper gallery deck

Rebans are hungry all the time, so they have  snack machines almost everywhere
Daily updates from my engineer: https://twitter.com/Scratchbr1

--------------------
German Naval History               : www.german-navy.de
Bärenreisen                             : www.barenurlaub.de

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Quote from: nönöbär on March 26, 2023, 02:27:09 AMRebans are hungry all the time, so they have  snack machines almost everywhere

;D  ;D  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

nönöbär

Work continues on deck 3 (jump drive).

Control screens for the FTL jump drive.

The hyper-crystal inverter, obviously this is a very important component.

Final print of the deck, gallery and hull. Parts of the hull will be open, so that you can look inside the model. Would make no sense to build the interior otherwise.

As Rebans are hungry all the time, I guess I should add a toilet here on this deck as well....

While building deck 3 now, planning/designing of the next deck is almost done. This will be deck 1, the ground hangar. Besides the hangar itself, some components of the life support system will be installed here.

The two anti-gravity lifts are on this deck as well, they will be in the complete spaceship. The hangar control cabin can be seen plus a crane installed in the hangar itself.

The (closed) hangar door. Some parts of the hull will be removed again to look inside.

--------------------

Old Wombat

Given the amount the Rebans apparently eat (according to you ;D ), you may want to put a toilet down there, too. ;)

NARSES2

I'm absolutely fascinated by this build, can I ask how big it is ?

Quote from: Old Wombat on April 02, 2023, 06:00:16 AMGiven the amount the Rebans apparently eat (according to you ;D ), you may want to put a toilet down there, too. ;)

;D  ;D

nönöbär

Quote from: Old Wombat on April 02, 2023, 06:00:16 AMGiven the amount the Rebans apparently eat (according to you ;D ), you may want to put a toilet down there, too. ;)

In the hangar deck? Or course there will be a toilet there as well..... :)

--------------------

Old Wombat

nönöbär

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 02, 2023, 06:07:13 AMI'm absolutely fascinated by this build, can I ask how big it is ?

The diameter of the ship is 10cm, deck height is 4,5 cm. All is in scale 1:200.

--------------------

NARSES2

Quote from: nönöbär on April 02, 2023, 08:44:32 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on April 02, 2023, 06:07:13 AMI'm absolutely fascinated by this build, can I ask how big it is ?

The diameter of the ship is 10cm, deck height is 4,5 cm. All is in scale 1:200.

"Flippin Ada" as my old gran would say. I thought it was much bigger than that. I'm even more impressed than I was before now  :bow:  :bow:

Old Wombat

Definitely miniscule! There are several photo's with a 1 Euro cent scale reference on page 1 & I know exactly how small they are! :o

NARSES2

Yup, unfortunately I couldn't remember how big, or small, the Cent was. Haven't been to Europe for a couple of years because of Covid, and none in the "Foreign Currency Box".