First Reban FTL-Ship "Ukumka"

Started by nönöbär, February 19, 2023, 02:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

I'm not sure that my brain can take too much more of this awesomeness............  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nönöbär

Main focus is now in completing the upper engine torus and to work on all of the interior parts for the science deck.

Another test fro combining both engine torus parts.

Adding some additional machinery on the deck, so that it will not look too empty.

The Reban engineers now enter the engine control room

A view from above

Some human advisors have joined the Rebans

Fresh from the printer, resin is still dripping off - more parts for the science deck

Daily updates from my engineer: https://twitter.com/Scratchbr1

--------------------
German Naval History               : www.german-navy.de
Bärenreisen                             : www.barenurlaub.de

NARSES2

Fascinating seeing those parts "fresh from the printer"  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nönöbär

Finally, the upper engine torus is completed.

Besides four of the main engines, this deck also has the anti-gravity engines, acceleration absorber, the engine control room (with some snack machines) and several smaller aux machines.

Here is the result

Upper and lower engine torus put together

And now I have tot see if everything fits together.....

Next decks to build is the science deck, where construction also has been started. And planning for the next deck is in a very early phase: The command deck.

Daily updates from my engineer: https://twitter.com/Scratchbr1

--------------------
German Naval History               : www.german-navy.de
Bärenreisen                             : www.barenurlaub.de

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

PR19_Kit

This gets more and MORE astonishing every time you post a new pic.

This just HAS to be THE model of the year!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 28, 2024, 04:23:16 AMNext decks to build is the science deck, where construction also has been started. And planning for the next deck is in a very early phase: The command deck.

Don't forget the snack machines  ;)  ;D

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 29, 2024, 07:23:41 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on July 28, 2024, 04:23:16 AMNext decks to build is the science deck, where construction also has been started. And planning for the next deck is in a very early phase: The command deck.

How the Hell did that become a quote from me? :blink:

NARSES2

Quote from: Old Wombat on July 29, 2024, 11:00:31 AM

Me being lazy I'm afraid mate and initialy quoting your "Wow that looks good" comment to save me re-typing it, then quoting nonobar before I added my comment and then when it came to editing it I obviously chopped to much out and we ended up with what we have.

Mea culpa I'm afraid. I can go back and amend things so that they appear as I intended, but now't sinister happened.

Old Wombat

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 30, 2024, 05:22:12 AM
Quote from: Old Wombat on July 29, 2024, 11:00:31 AM

Me being lazy I'm afraid mate and initialy quoting your "Wow that looks good" comment to save me re-typing it, then quoting nonobar before I added my comment and then when it came to editing it I obviously chopped to much out and we ended up with what we have.

Mea culpa I'm afraid. I can go back and amend things so that they appear as I intended, but now't sinister happened.

Oh, good! Human error is acceptable, computer error is not. :thumbsup:

buzzbomb

Every time I come back to this thread it never ceases to please... great work

NARSES2

Quote from: buzzbomb on July 30, 2024, 07:44:33 PMEvery time I come back to this thread it never ceases to please... great work

Exactly, what are we going to do when it's finished ?  ;)

The Rat

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2024, 06:04:29 AM
Quote from: buzzbomb on July 30, 2024, 07:44:33 PMEvery time I come back to this thread it never ceases to please... great work

Party, Reban style!  :party:  :cheers:  :drink:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

NARSES2

Quote from: The Rat on August 01, 2024, 09:45:22 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on July 31, 2024, 06:04:29 AM

Party, Reban style!  :party:  :cheers:  :drink:

:cheers:  :drink:  :cheers:  :party:  :cheers: