Triple Defence Vulcan

Started by Vulcan7, February 27, 2023, 09:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Lowe

martinbayer

My only question is - why did you stop at three?
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.

Vulcan7

Quote from: martinbayer on March 19, 2023, 11:07:58 PMMy only question is - why did you stop at three?

funny you should say that ;D  ;)  :thumbsup:

You cannot view this attachment.
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Vulcan7

Quote from: perttime on March 17, 2023, 10:52:59 PMCan you get a photo where we can see the whole monstrosity (  :wacko:  ) including the fighter - better to see the size difference?

got some more paint for the other fighter......

.... nearly ready to put it up on the ceiling (I'll be wearing a hard hat just in case  ;D )

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Wardukw

Is it me or does this thing get bigger every time I see it 🤔
Still bloody epic though 😎
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

NARSES2

That's just sheer beauty  :wub:

I really hope the people at Airfix get to see this  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Uh, even if I am adult, my access to mathematics is limited, sorry. :-\
I just not know how to count 0-1-2->2. So this Twin-Vulcan, thanks! And the number of its engines is >2... :unsure:  :-\  ;D

= link http://www.kristofmeunier.fr/tri-dou-pleVulcan.jpg
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Vulcan7

the twin does look good  Tophe  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  maybe one day I might do a twin in camo? (if I win the lottery  ;D )

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on March 27, 2023, 08:35:20 PMIs it me or does this thing get bigger every time I see it 🤔

No you are right Wardukw-NZ  I keep adding fighters as I can get them done. I have just finished the last one (No.4) (last lot of pics to come...once I have photo-shopped out the vase) ...and thats it...promise  ;D

many thanks for the kind comments  :cheers:

Vulcan7

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 28, 2023, 01:50:35 AMI really hope the people at Airfix get to see this  :thumbsup:

Maybe they would do a special deal on any old stock Vulcan kits if you buy 3  ;D  :thumbsup:  ( I wouldn't like to do this build using the new tooling kit, you'd have to take out a second mortgage & cut the wings yourself  :o  ;D )

Wardukw

Vostoc mate you can't do 3 again..then it's just a repeat..next is gotta be 4!!  :wacko:  :wacko:
Airfix probably would do a deal then 😂
Oh also replace all the engines with ones from Concorde..much more power  :lol:
Yeah I'm not helping here   :angel:
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

PR19_Kit

It's a whole tri-angular air force, but it only needs one call sign.  ;D  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit