Triple Defence Vulcan

Started by Vulcan7, February 27, 2023, 09:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulcan7

looks great  :thumbsup: , but isn't that flying in very close formation?  ;D  :thumbsup:
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

perttime

Quote from: Tophe on May 08, 2023, 07:51:42 PMHere is the ancestor of your British Triple Plane (shot in a museum in Malta by my brother's girlfriend):

That must be the legendary three Gloster (Sea) Gladiators that started the WWII fighter defense of Malta: Hope, Faith and Charity.

Tophe

Quote from: Vostoc7 on May 09, 2023, 05:03:39 AMisn't that flying in very close formation?  ;D  :thumbsup:
You are fully right: it is not at all a triple-plane but "looking almost like one"...
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

Quote from: perttime on May 09, 2023, 05:36:52 AMThat must be the legendary three Gloster (Sea) Gladiators that started the WWII fighter defense of Malta: Hope, Faith and Charity.
Thnaks for this piece of History. I transmit it to the girl that took the picture, thanks again.

Tophe

I have been inspired (thanks!) to draw a Triple-Mustang (see today's post at https://www.whatifmodellers.com/index.php?topic=4461.3075 ) but mine is a twin-boomer... ;)

Vulcan7

just found the original box  ;)  ;D

You cannot view this attachment.
"My grandad fought in WW1 and used to make Mosquito wings in WW2"

Tophe