Main Menu

I'm in with this oldie

Started by The Rat, March 03, 2023, 07:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Wombat

Quote from: The Rat on March 19, 2023, 02:27:55 PMBuilding the seat, OUCH!  ;D

seat by Dave Bailey, on Flickr

That's just fine, as long as he doesn't fart! ;D
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Wardukw

Guy he's a bloke ...he's gonna butt burp  ...that's just a matter of time   :angel:  ;)
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

The Rat

Quote from: Wardukw-NZ on March 19, 2023, 11:12:17 PMGuy he's a bloke ...he's gonna butt burp  ...that's just a matter of time   :angel:  ;)

;D  ;D  ;D
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Wardukw

There's absolutely no doubt about arse trumpeting..we are males ..we are master in that 😁👿🤘
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

kerick

" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

The Rat

Working on the intakes, they will be at the wing root. Cut down from Airfix F-80 drop tanks, splitter plates already glued on, those plastic triangles will be between the splitter plates and the fuselage to make space. The red is paint, not blood.  ;D

by Dave Bailey, on Flickr
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Gondor

I'll just leave this here.....

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

The Rat

The Rat

Decided to go a different route for the nosewheel well, the rear cockpit section that was carved off has become the well, looks fine to me.

buzzbomb

Been a great demo of reuse of parts.  Coming along nicely

Wardukw

I love the "it doesn't fit there but it bloody well does now" attitude of us modellers  ;D
The "you can't put that there ..wanna bet ?" works equally as well too. <_<

NARSES2

That Blazing Saddles scene has to be one of the cinematic classics  :bow:

Mind you a young lady I was with at the cinema looked at me when that scene started and just said "YOU DARE"  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Rheged

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 26, 2023, 06:11:00 AMThat Blazing Saddles scene has to be one of the cinematic classics  :bow:

Mind you a young lady I was with at the cinema looked at me when that scene started and just said "YOU DARE"  :angel:

This incident might be of interest to you!

https://www.theweek.co.uk/news/world-news/960156/farting-barrister-wins-ps135000-at-tribunal
"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you....."
It  means that you read  the instruction sheet

NARSES2

Well my problem does seem to have basically cleared up since I retired, so maybe I should sue all my previous employers ?  :angel:  Mind you it could be that I'm just eating far more sensibly nowadays  ;)
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

Quote from: The Rat on March 19, 2023, 02:27:55 PMBuilding the seat, OUCH!  ;D

seat by Dave Bailey, on Flickr

I've heard of a headbutt but that's ridiculous...
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones