1:72 Sd.Kfz. 173/2 (1. Serie) ‘Sturmpanther’, early 1945

Started by Dizzyfugu, March 06, 2023, 11:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzyfugu

In this case it's a fictional individual marking by the crew - the emblem was originally carried as a mascot on Luftwaffe aircraft.

Jakko

Cool model, and idea, plus a very nice background for it too — what more could you ask for? :)

And yes, the rack on the back of the German-modified KV-2 was for spare ammo for the main gun.
... I know all this and more ...

Wardukw

:wacko:
Quote from: Dizzyfugu on April 09, 2023, 03:52:36 AMIn this case it's a fictional individual marking by the crew - the emblem was originally carried as a mascot on Luftwaffe aircraft.
Yeah i know it's for Luftwaffe Diz and I'm happy that you've used it as a individual marking as im pretty damn sure I had the mickey mouse emblem somewhere but god knows where it went.
That's sweet cause I found a couple of decals yesterday which I can now use ..and yep ..off aircraft too..from a P-40 :thumbsup
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Wardukw

If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .