2023/2024 Season Call For Ideas

Started by NARSES2, March 07, 2023, 06:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Quote from: kitbasher on March 19, 2023, 02:44:45 AMHope hostipule appointment goes well, Chris.

Cheers Dave, annual retina scan, so relatively short, but effect of drops can linger a bit
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Right I've gone through the suggestions, and tweaked a few, but there's still 80 to slot into the first round of voting so please bear with me when I get around to organising the Poll as it will take ages  :-\

As an aside when I scribbled them down I did so as they were suggested and No 23 was Zenrat's suggestion of the 23 GB  :unsure:

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

zenrat

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 19, 2023, 04:04:49 AMRight I've gone through the suggestions, and tweaked a few, but there's still 80 to slot into the first round of voting so please bear with me when I get around to organising the Poll as it will take ages  :-\

As an aside when I scribbled them down I did so as they were suggested and No 23 was Zenrat's suggestion of the 23 GB  :unsure:

There are no coincidences (Robert Anton Wilson).
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Right gents I'm locking this now.

Hopefully I'll get the first Poll organised tomorrow as I'm at hospital today, but as there's 79 suggestions it's going to take me a while.

Chris