Aeronavale Westland Vouivre, Operation Musketeer, October 1956

Started by AeroplaneDriver, March 10, 2023, 11:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeroplaneDriver

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 03, 2023, 06:43:47 AMSpinner would look good in blue/white/red  :thumbsup:

I did the red segment last night and like how it looks. Definitely going with the flag spinner idea. 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

buzzbomb

Wardukw

This is coming along lovey Nick..this has inspired me to rebuild a modeling was building when I had my wee boom boom moment and this time it's gonna be finished..still won't look as good as yours tho...I still suxk at painting planes  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

AeroplaneDriver

Slowly but surely getting closer.  A weekend off and nasty weather forecast may help.

Old Wombat

That image gave me a little chuckle, as it popped into my head as a slightly off-beat Sci-Fi design. ;D  :thumbsup:

Wardukw

I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

AeroplaneDriver

Le progress...

Cold rainy day here in western North Carolina meant some modeling and classic Dr Who on the telly.

Hoping to get some decaling done tomorrow, but it's a busy day so we'll see. 

Scheme is totally fictional but close to real colors. Lower surfaces USAF Light Gray, uppers are Grey-Blue RAL5008.  No clue what would have worn this for real.  Picked it up on clearance as a good Whiffery color.

Wardukw

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Old Wombat

buzzbomb

Ok, now really liking it. The Spinner is ace and totally in keeping  :thumbsup:

AeroplaneDriver

One half mostly decaled.  Decided to change to 15 Flotille because I like the mermaid squadron insignia.

Old Wombat

Nice! :thumbsup:

Quote from: AeroplaneDriver on April 09, 2023, 08:27:40 PMDecided to change to 15 Flotille because I like the mermaid squadron insignia.

As good a reason as any! :mellow: