Aeronavale Westland Vouivre, Operation Musketeer, October 1956

Started by AeroplaneDriver, March 10, 2023, 11:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wardukw

Very good reason indeed 👍...looks better everytime  I see it 😀
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

AeroplaneDriver

Many a day since I posted on this one.  A combination of work, other obligations and interests and a bit of a general malaise has seen this one progress little for several weeks.

But the past few days have seen progress! The original plan of a folded wing model was shot to hell when one part broke and another was taken by thE Carpet Monster.  But she's getting close. Pics in the "Finished" thread in the next day or two hopefully.

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Wardukw

Superb build Nick...seriously liking this beast 👍  :wub:  ;D
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .

Rick Lowe

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kerick

Wow! Definitely a should have been paint job!
Awesome job all around.
" Somewhere, between half true, and completely crazy, is a rainbow of nice colours "
Tophe the Wise

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

AeroplaneDriver

FINALLY done.  This one dragged on longer than expected.  A lovely kit and I'm pretty happy with the end result.  Better pics and a post in the Finished Builds thread later in the week but here she is. 

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Wardukw

Beautiful stuff Nick  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
The colours look great 😊

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"