Kitnut's MiG-29 Pusher

Started by Mossie, March 21, 2023, 06:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossie

Hi all, did anyone ever save images of Robert's (kitnut617) MiG-29 Pusher? I can't find them and they may have fallen foul of Photobucket.  It was a favourite of mine and might inspire a project.

Cheers, :cheers:

Simon
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

Sometimes the universe delivers.  Not often, but sometimes.  The in Memoriam GB posts got me looking for this again.  I searched the net all Friday evening and I assumed it had gone permanently.  Then this morning I had one last search and clicked on a Monty Python meme and there it was.
https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/threads/mirage-iv-with-tyne-engines.33510/

Here's Robert's (kitnut617) push pull twin boom double contraprop MiG-29. I was always fond of this one.
You cannot view this attachment.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

PR19_Kit

How to use up your supply of spare prop blades!  :o

That looks MAGNIFICENT!  :drink:  :bow:  :cheers:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Wardukw

Awesome work Mossie..this was well worth the time and effort you put in finding this 👍
Now I want one of these  ;D
If it aint broke ,,fix it until it is .
Over kill is often very understated .
I know the voices in my head ain't real but they do come up with some great ideas.
Theres few of lifes problems that can't be solved with the proper application of a high explosive projectile .